Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

New [FIXED] Trying to change Industry Access Level

Ajaxan

Slicer
So I've been trying to change the level of access for industry buildings. I ended up putting doors around all our industry buildings and players can't get through them unless they are top ranked in the town.

I tried setting the industry level with /g industry level <industry> <level> and it didn't work. It would always say that the industry did not yet exist. Also, for an industry like the lumber mill which has a space in it, how would we represent it? Given the way commands work a space implies a new argument. It keeps trying to treat the "Mill" in "Lumber Mill" as the number for the level argument and causes an internal error.

So basically two problems:

1) Unable to change the level for industries because it says that every industry doesn't currently exist even if it does. I'll enter /g industry level Windmill 3 and it says that the Windmill hasn't been placed. All of this happens while I'm looking at the Windmill.

2) Even if the above problem were fixed industries with two words for their name (Lumber Mill) cause internal errors when used.

Hopefully this helps!

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I figured it'd be totally obvious how this works. But the "industry name" in this instance is actually the town level category. Meaning mining, farming, cooking, etc. So, yep, try that...

Ajaxan

Slicer
Ah awesome, I'll give that a shot! It probably was obvious to everyone but me, haha.

Back