Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Fourth Era

K

KenuDragonfire

So... Is Loka in the Fourth Era? If so, I think I know what marks the beginning of it... Essentially the end of the War of the Third Age because you know that makes sense. Now, watch in amazement as I write what the Fourth Era/Age should be:

Soon after the War of the Third Age, many new towns were born, including the Mighty Helrune, the soon-to-be-great Umbra, and the Mysterious Hidden Caverns, and many ideas of peace were brought throughout the land... Until, war broke out. Many wars began to sweep through Loka, causing chaos in the South during the Southern Wars, a small amount of conflict between the former Computernites and Team Rocket, and now, a large conflict is occurring over Stalingrad... No one shall know what shall come out of this new era... the Era of War. *a large lightning bolt goes across your screen and dramatic music plays*

adderman500

Slicer
May i add: The mysterious Asgard begins to rise as a lowly, powerful presence... (or something similar)

Loki

Cryptite said:
adderman500 said:
May i add: The mysterious Asgard begins to rise as a lowly, powerful presence... (or something similar)

LOWLY?!

Don't worry, he's jealous because his home city won't ever be finished ;) Kidding, you know I love you Adder.

Gudbrandr

Slicer
Newdood said:
No mention of Haven in the town uprising... *Punches Nouv in the arm*
Uprising? I'm not trying to be rude but your town is full of raging newbies that like to kill one another and stomp all over your rules. The inside is full of griefs from other members getting mad at each other, stealing from each other, etc. The empire you're trying to start is a joke. You should remove the perms of all the members of your town but the ones you trust and start over, perhaps not being so open to brand new wanderers. I'd rather have a handful of trusted people then a bucketful of randoms. Why do you think Pallet has only had two major incidents since it started?

mopb3

Slicer
Gudbrandr said:
Newdood said:
Uprising? I'm not trying to be rude but your town is full of raging newbies that like to kill one another and stomp all over your rules. The inside is full of griefs from other members getting mad at each other, stealing from each other, etc. The empire you're trying to start is a joke. You should remove the perms of all the members of your town but the ones you trust and start over, perhaps not being so open to brand new wanderers. I'd rather have a handful of trusted people then a bucketful of randoms. Why do you think Pallet has only had two major incidents since it started?
^^That.

Newdood

Slicer
Gudbrandr said:
Newdood said:
Yeah, I won't lie, the town is full of raging newbs... But the most harmful were banned and/or had perms removed, so hopefully I can restore it.

Newdood

Slicer
mopb3 said:
Gudbrandr said:
Newdood said:
^^That.
*Coughs* Well mop, i see you're doing a GREAT job protecting from invasions...

K

KenuDragonfire

HEY! HEY! HEY! I will not let this forum be turned into a hate forum. I didn't list every town because there is like 40 bajilion.
So you bunch of whining babies, start talking about the future of the 4th Era rather than starting a flame war, as that is the purpose of this forum.

Newdood

Slicer
KenuDragonfire said:
HEY! HEY! HEY! I will not let this forum be turned into a hate forum. I didn't list every town because there is like 40 bajilion.
So you bunch of whining babies, start talking about the future of the 4th Era rather than starting a flame war, as that is the purpose of this forum.
You're right, we should all get along (Only in this forum mop...) Well, "The Era of War" will be interesting... Along with Psych restoring Stallingrad and such, and Pwned and a few other earlier-era people coming back. No doubt there will be many ruins of rise-and-fall cities dotting the landscape, a surge in thievery *Feels confident*, and many *Insert name here* was slain by *Insert name here* messages on the chat. We will no doubt make alliances, then break them almost inevitably the next week. So expand your gen radius, cover your chests and trust no one.

thelineguy

Slicer
mopb3 said:
Gudbrandr said:
Newdood said:
^^That.

Tee hee, hypocrite.
Haven was a prime example of a mop-town of the Artifact world. :p

mopb3

Slicer
thelineguy said:
mopb3 said:

Tee hee, hypocrite.
Haven was a prime example of a mop-town of the Artifact world. :p
Oh yeah, exactly but you see if I say for him to do that, he will think I'm trying to trick him and then keep on recruiting new guys, and then his town will just collapse under its own weight like me' old ones did :D

Gudbrandr

Slicer
There always has to be "that" town. For a while it was Capital, Cathedral has always accepted newbies (it is how they get robbed blined 3/4 of the time, the other 1/4 being from people with grudges) and right now it is Haven.

adderman500

Slicer
Gud how do u know we were robbed "3/4" of the time by newbs? Maybe a tiny bit, like in any town, but alot of the time, nah not really...

Back