Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Frog's Brewer Company

FroggyFruit1357

Frog's Brewer Company
Complex Brewer - Simple Brewing

Hi everyone, for the past month I've been brewing up a machine that outdoes any traditional HCF brewer.
With some of the optional features, you'll never have to fiddle with your clock, fill water bottles, yes I said fill water bottles,
worry about brewing splash mundane, awkward, or thick potions, guess if your brewer is on or not, or look at any ugly redstone.
And with the optional Frog Warranty, you won't have to fix it in the unlikely event it breaks.

Pricing Here
PM me FroggyFruit#1357 on discord for more info.
Fruit Juicer V3

Fruit Juicer V3

The Fruit Juicer V3 comes standard with the groundbreaking AutoBottler™ Technology.
Gone are the days of holding right-click in a puddle of water, sorting bottles into jumbled double chests.
This allows the brewer to be much shorter than most other HCF brewers with the same capability.
Instead of wasting time filling bottles, get back to fighting!

Automatic Water Bottle Filler

As an LCR, I understand how much time players spend farming potion materials for fights. The worst feeling
is finding your brewer overflowing with splash mundane potions, instant health 1, splash thick, etc.
With the optional M.A.T. Protection™ Technology, You can kiss wasted materials goodbye! When one lane runs out of material,
the brewer senses the outage and disables that lane from brewing further, essentially pausing the process
without stopping your other lanes. The brewer will then alert you by turning off the status lamp for that row.

Brewer Interface

With the intuitive Brewer Interface, you now have access to all of the important information required to run your brewer at optimal performance.
everything from Lane and Brewer Status to the M.A.T. Protection toggle and AutoBottlerstatus is shown on this simple to understand screen.
This interface shown has 4 lanes, M.A.T. Protection, and an AutoBottler included.

Traditional Timer compared to Fruit Juicer V3 Timer

Most of us know the struggles of a traditional HCF brewer. Its noisy, breaks often, and has some extra time between finishing brewing,
and starting the next cycle. The Fruit Juicer V3 Clock (right) is more efficient than a traditional timer, makes less noise, and is much smaller.
For those towns with a need for a more balanced potion brewing output, you can add a second timer as well.

Customer's Brewers

Brewers are often hidden away behind a pearl gate or door because of the typical brewer being unattractive and messy.
Here are some super sexy brewers that have already been built in other towns.

Olympus
This Brewer has 3 Lanes with Dual Timer, and an AutoBottler.
This picture was taken before the brewer was finished, Still awaiting M.A.T. Protection and a Brewer Interface.
Olympus Brewer

Last edited:

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Frog i didn't even read the post but i want one the pictures look so good and mine better fill my towns hopper cap its going to be so HUGE

FroggyFruit1357

Fruit Blender V4
The Fruit Blender V4 is a huge improvement from the Fruit Juicer.
Thanks to Stromgarde for suggesting this color scheme.
You may have seen or heard of the absurd hopper counts the
V3 required, now thanks to the much improved
Material Waterfall, hopper counts have been reduced by 80%
Every lane now comes with its own individual timer, making the
brewing experience even smoother.

For the new model, you can choose between 6, 7, or 8 block wide lanes.

6 Blocks is a great economy option or low space applications.
The Improved AutoBottler comes standard on all configurations

7 Blocks is a great option for those wanting some premium features.
It is offered with Independent Lane Control.

8 Blocks is the ultra-premium configuration for your Fruit Blender V4.

It is offered with M.A.T. Protection V2 and Independent Lane Control.
FIRE BREWER YO
Improvements
80% Less Hopper Usage
Variable Size
Material Waterfall
Use Code: I saw this at checkout for 10%
M.A.T. Protection V2
Mat Protection Top FloorMAT Operational Lamps
100% Efficiency AutoBottler
AutoBottler V2

Pricing
Spec your Fruit Blender V4 Here

SayreSlayer

Muted
-1 scammed a beacon and wasted our time w/ his previous brewer, cost us 100db and still didn't work. winged the design and had no idea what he was doing + its a terrible brewer, use one of these designs instead:

FroggyFruit1357

-1 scammed a beacon and wasted our time w/ his previous brewer, cost us 100db and still didn't work. winged the design and had no idea what he was doing + its a terrible brewer, use one of these designs instead:
When I was building the brewer, I had a small issue with the Redstone, given that I had smaller than normal spacing because of where Donzula had me place the brewer, I identified these issues and was told my Sayre in a VC "Frog go ahead and go to bed, just go ahead and do it in the morning" or something very similar. I logged off and Sayre killed my NPC. After waiting over 8 hours for them to collect my items and give them back to me so I could finish the project, They destroyed the brewer and then reported me for "spawn scamming" Don't know what else I can provide on the subject.

won't give me my beacon
It's mario's beacon and I have his permission to use it

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
When I was building the brewer, I had a small issue with the Redstone, given that I had smaller than normal spacing because of where Donzula had me place the brewer, I identified these issues and was told my Sayre in a VC "Frog go ahead and go to bed, just go ahead and do it in the morning" or something very similar. I logged off and Sayre killed my NPC. After waiting over 8 hours for them to collect my items and give them back to me so I could finish the project, They destroyed the brewer and then reported me for "spawn scamming" Don't know what else I can provide on the subject.

It's mario's beacon and I have his permission to use it
I was joking bruh and he asked for it back anyway.
1. We said you could move it closer and you said no it's a perfect fit.
2. Sayre big dumb
3. I had your items, but you had practice and when you returned you dm'd me and eventually blocked me saying you wouldn't fix it.
4. spawn scamming bruh kekekek and oh no 84dblocks we're doomed waaaah

So thanks forg for trying I'd just like to say waterfall thing is uneeded, hopper cap was big, but you fixed, stop winging it and have a schematic, and give dimensions b4 hand so you don't build in wild jajaja

FroggyFruit1357

I was joking bruh and he asked for it back anyway.
1. We said you could move it closer and you said no it's a perfect fit.
2. Sayre big dumb
3. I had your items, but you had practice and when you returned you dm'd me and eventually blocked me saying you wouldn't fix it.
4. spawn scamming bruh kekekek and oh no 84dblocks we're doomed waaaah

So thanks forg for trying I'd just like to say waterfall thing is uneeded, hopper cap was big, but you fixed, stop winging it and have a schematic, and give dimensions b4 hand so you don't build in wild jajaja
1. That was before knowing how close it was to wilds, I was talking about the width of the box, not how far back it was
2. fax
3. you destroyed the brewer by the time I got back from practice
4. poor lol

FroggyFruit1357

If the cost was preventing you from buying a brewer, please check again for the updated pricing. If you would rather pay with shards instead please pm me on discord.

Back