Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Frog's Brewer Company

LobsterLarry

My dearest Frog, I'll have you know the custom brewer we are currently in the process of designing well, to put it simply, will smoke yours. Please do not try to make a competition out of this, you'll only end up making a fool of yourself...

FroggyFruit1357

My dearest Frog, I'll have you know the custom brewer we are currently in the process of designing well, to put it simply, will smoke yours. Please do not try to make a competition out of this, you'll only end up making a fool of yourself...
The build server has 3 other designs waiting for u..

babycat

Slicer
Finally Tested the Mini V3.1!
View attachment 3362
If You're interested in designing your OWN Fruit Juicer Mini V3.1, Message me on Discord at FroggyFruit #0356!
Perks of your Mini V3.1
Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade Discounts
Custom Tailored Design
Guaranteed Performance
4 step, if you wanna add another 3 or 6 modules onto your 4 step table on your post, I can change the comparison chart above so its a little closer of a fight hopper wise, as it stands with your 4 step, juicer mini v3 is 1.74x the v7 super on the comparison of pots/hr per hopper.

Table including the current "max" size of my SuperV7 and Froggy's Mini V3.1 which are capable of brewing 4 step potions.
1635302570356.png
This definitely looks like a pretty compelling option for towns. I am curious to see what it looks like, especially the user interface.

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
Here are some pictures of the new brewer in Southern Valyria,
Thanks to @jakeman5 for the pics!
View attachment 3369
View attachment 3370
View attachment 3371
View attachment 3372
No control room with user interface and owners manual smh.

what’s the minimum number of each ingredient to run a cycle? Do you have to have stacks of ingredients sitting in hoppers not being used for it to run safely? Asking cause babycat’s brewer is very friendly to brewing-mat-poor towns, and is also very friendly to towns that don’t want to micromanage their brewer(moving ingredients around etc.

Lurnn

Slicer
@babycat @FroggyFruit1357

Looking for a sponsorship for the best town (Meridia) It just got a brand new warroom and a whole new above design is starting to be constructed, I am a very good businessman and will endorse your product everywhere and anywhere I go, conquest, tournaments, fishing tournaments, kalros ri. You name it!

Sponsor me :} !

FroggyFruit1357

super simple to use, you literally just put things in. I didn't feel like people should need to relearn how to use a brewer, just simplify the one they already know how to use.
what’s the minimum number of each ingredient to run a cycle?
Do you have to have stacks of ingredients sitting in hoppers not being used for it to run safely?
a single item in the hopper

jakeman5

Slicer

what’s the minimum number of each ingredient to run a cycle? Do you have to have stacks of ingredients sitting in hoppers not being used for it to run safely? Asking cause babycat’s brewer is very friendly to brewing-mat-poor towns, and is also very friendly to towns that don’t want to micromanage their brewer(moving ingredients around etc.
It is too easy to use. There is zero manual needed.

Back