Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Frxnkey's missing lore

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoistP

So, RonikJ, MoroccoMocc, and I had all made it into Wester Fruitopia 2 days ago with the intentions to rob storage stuff, lore, brewing mats, and anything else we could get our hands on. That night we picked up a bit of brewing mats, and just stayed in a corner for another day.

The next day, the storage room was open, and we got more and better items from their void storage. After we echested the stuff, I decided to start cooking their uncooked gold with dark oak with the intentions to 1. waste dark oak 2. cook the gold so we can make gold blocks out of it and put it in our echest without taking up a lot of space. Frxnkey and another person in the town figured out what was happening, closed up the storage room, and looked around for holes and people. Eventually, _AzTk_ found Mocc and I, and killed both of us at different times. In between killing me and Mocc, they had built a giant wall around their rooms and war room. Mocc and I were the only people they had thought were inside of their town, so their guard was nonexistent the following day.

Today, we had intentions to get lore from them. We placed on Cov so that they would get lore to bring to the fight, and do warmups beforehand. After 45-50ish minutes after placing, Ronik used jump boost and speed to get over their walls, and wait on top of the glass that covered their pots for the perfect time to strike. I then asked Frxnkey for a duel, he accepted. Right after that Ronik was going to jump down while Frxnkeys NPC was still there, and kill him. After 20 seconds of dueling, he jumped down and potted the ground, and we found out that the server was absolutely killing itself. Ronik backed off just in case someone else in the town warped to the warroom area, so after a bit, I stopped dueling him and started redueling him so his NPC wouldn't disappear. During this time, Ronik could've easily just 4 crit him if there was no lag, and pocket the stuff in the echest. After I re-dueled him, Ronik then killed him, pocketed the stuff in his echest, and Frxnkey and I dueled for like 10 minutes after him dying so he wouldn't have known. After the restart, the items in Ronik's echest were rolled back, and Frxnkey's lore disappeared altogether.

& https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssqQEiIgRsQ&ab_channel=Mocc
- Ronik and Mocc coming close to dying

&
- Mocc about to die

- Ronik POV from 3 days ago until today (0:00 - 0:28 first day, 0:28 - Onwards today)

https://imgur.com/a/Hbh7fze
- Time we started first duels and ended first duels (moistp logs)

https://imgur.com/a/jHYpjqq
- Time we started second duels (moistp logs)

- Time Frxnkey was killed (ronikj logs)

- Time we ended second duels (moistp chat + discord timing of lufer's message)

Z3K33

you guys did mess up the west fruit brewers and you guys are /dueling him with 2 tps so -1

Lurnn

Slicer
gonna have to say that no matter what is said here

the kill on frankey was fair, planned out and they should have the stuff

i would argue that if it was pvp and he lost, that it would be fair however he was in a duel unable to fight anyhows, so the lore should be Ronik's

edit seeing froggy at 35 second mark actually making me say that froggy woulda been able to try

jakeman5 is smart

Last edited:

jakeman5

Slicer
-1 Too many hypotheticals in this situation. 35 second mark in the video Froggy is flying with an elytra inside the town within 20 blocks of Ronik. Without lag he could have seen it occurring and stopped it. The lag makes this impossible and unfair to both sides. Froggy could have killed Ronik or the same outcome could have occurred. The situation sucks but it is what it is in my opinion. I don't believe that the lore should be given to Ronik as lame as that is. Props on the raid strategy. Unfortunate timing.

Last edited:

Lampp_

+1 I love franky and all of uhc but was afk got 3 crits b4 server lag frog only made it in due to the server dying and getting there b4 ronik finished

FroggyFruit1357

-1 Too many hypotheticals in this situation. 35 second mark in the video Froggy is flying with an elytra inside the town within 20 blocks of Ronik. Without lag he could have seen it occurring and stopped it. The lag makes this impossible and unfair to both sides. Froggy could have killed Ronik or the same outcome could have occurred. The situation sucks but it is what it is in my opinion. I don't believe that the lore should be given to Ronik as lame as that is. Props on the raid strategy. Unfortunate timing.
gonna have to agree here lol I was flying around the void here and struggling to type in chat at all idk how u expect anyone to combat this when tps is 4

FroggyFruit1357

+1 I love franky and all of uhc but was afk got 3 crits b4 server lag frog only made it in due to the server dying and getting there b4 ronik finished
I literally wasn't able to see anything for this entire period plus I didn't just get there I was just elytra bhopping around for a good 3 or 4 minutes in the void

jakeman5

Slicer
You don't know that man. He could have been lagging back for minutes on end. Too many hypotheticals.

MoistP

I literally wasn't able to see anything for this entire period plus I didn't just get there I was just elytra bhopping around for a good 3 or 4 minutes in the void
Despite you flying around we had intentions to kill him quite literally 5 minutes before he actually was killed, back when you were not by the warroom. even while you were going in between warroom and upstairs, we could've killed him in 2 seconds and echested in maybe 5. There was not a time while the server wasn't lagging where you would've been close enough to stop that.

MoistP

ronik's unedited version is being uploaded and i will post as soon as possible, ronik tried killing him way before the video shows him being attacked, the only thing preventing him was the lag at the time.

jakeman5

Slicer
ronik's unedited version is being uploaded and i will post as soon as possible, ronik tried killing him way before the video shows him being attacked, the only thing preventing him was the lag at the time.
Thats the thing though, no matter what pov is occurring that would not be the same as on anyone else's screen cause of lag.

MoistP

Thats the thing though, no matter what pov is occurring that would not be the same as on anyone else's screen cause of lag.
except for froggy not coming through the portal for another 4 minutes and frxnkey being a duel... regardless of lag he wouldnt have been there in 8 seconds.

MoistP

He could have come through the portal. WE DONT KNOW. Thats the problem.
okay then we can agree to fully disregard anything that COULD'VE happened and focus on what did happen before the rollback?
edit for clarification* he DID kill him. he DID echest the stuff.

jakeman5

Slicer
okay then we can agree to fully disregard anything that COULD'VE happened and focus on what did happen before the rollback?
edit for clarification* he DID kill him. he DID echest the stuff.
No thats not how things work though. They could have stopped you thats the problem if the server wasn't dying. My position is going to stand and i'm sure that since Froggy was in the room it is hard to argue otherwise.

MoistP

No thats not how things work though. They could have stopped you thats the problem if the server wasn't dying. My position is going to stand and i'm sure that since Froggy it is hard to argue otherwise.
"they" meaning froggy, given he was the only one that was 1. moving around and not completely afk other than frxnkey, and 2. moving to and from the uhc part and the portal with long periods of time in between. I gave a callout for ronik to go kill him immediately after we saw froggy go through the portal. im sorry but the times were aligned perfectly for frxnkey to die.

jakeman5

Slicer
"they" meaning froggy, given he was the only one that was 1. moving around and not completely afk other than frxnkey, and 2. moving to and from the uhc part and the portal with long periods of time in between. I gave a callout for ronik to go kill him immediately after we saw froggy go through the portal. im sorry but the times were aligned perfectly for frxnkey to die.
What you could seen and what was actually happing are two different things. The server was a mess how do you not know that on Froggys screen he was looking right at that Zeke head thing. We don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back