Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

gloryk appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

glory

Hello lokans, on 11/20/22 I was perm banned for "Win Trading", I have come here to appeal my ban and attempt to get it shortened to a temp ban because I believe that the repercussions of my actions were a bit extreme for the amount of harm done.

At around 1:30pm on 11/20/22 I queued into a rank game against NachoPoma1. When I queued into the game, Nacho said “Let me Win” to my response of “NO”, he kept on saying it, so I asked if he wanted to trade for an armor set that I lost to him a while back. He said yes to the deal and I took off my armor and allowed him to kill me. About two hours after this match, I was banned.

I am aware that it was stated multiple times both in game and on the servers SOTS last Tuesday that the server has absolutely no tolerance for win trading and I completely understand why punishment was necessary, but in my opinion, was a little extreme which is why I am asking for a ban reduction as I am truly sorry for my actions and can ensure that it will never happen again if my ban is reduced.

Thank you for taking your time to read my appeal
-
glory

Raddus_

Guardian
+1 glory is always nothing but nice to me, and I don't see why 1 win trade should result in a perm ban. I think a temp ban of somewhere around 2-4 months is fair given the situation

sasuk

+1 this is dumb imo banned for letting someone like legit win one match is considered worthy of a permaban

nerdcat

-1 idk he seems pretty sus, he always sends feet pics in the snap gc, he doesn't speak, and is a blatant cheater!

Wxndernut

-1 clearly hasn’t changed since he has been banned. Still a very toxic player 6 days is not enough time for an offense as harsh as this.

mimo4

Slicer
+1 ive already said that i think a perm ban for something like win trading is just illogical. it's not as big of an offense as hacking doxxing duping etc. i think the ban should be made into a temp ban. same goes for any other players perm banned for win trading.

LobsterLarry

-1 I feel as if the whole "I love this guy he's not toxic at all" has absolutely nothing to do with the reason that he's banned. He wasn't banned for being toxic, he was banned for win trading, which even he has admitted to being fully aware of the punishment of doing so, yet totally had a lack of regard for the rules in this case. The reason the punishment is so severe is that not only does this effect HIS gameplay, but other player's future placements and matchmaking, effecting the season to an unknown degree, and potentially harming the overall end result of the season. I also enjoy Glory as much as I've spoken to him, but once again, this isn't a toxicity appeal, it's for a ranked win trade. One win trade might not seem like a lot, but it has a butterfly effect when it manipulates the matchmaking of individual players. It is also too soon to be appealing for a ban of this degree. I say wait a few months before considering an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back