Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

gloryk appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

czmpos

Slicer
+1, i think a permaban is too much for win trading, i would like a ban reduction or a perma ban in all ranked seasons for something like that

HyperTotodile

Slicer
+1, mimo concisely debunked Larry's arguments imo, this punishment is honestly absurd for the offense.
wintrading in ranked = same punishment as doxx'ing
you'd be hard pressed to find ANYBODY who thinks win trading should have an equal punishment (perm ban) to doxx'ing.
i get what larry is saying about mini butterfly effect, but i'll also have to hard disagree with him on the severity of the punishment
the punishment should match the severity of the offense, and what larry said about waiting a few months before sending an appeal in just doesn't sit right with me, when the max punishment for this offense (ranked wintrading) should be like.. a perm ban from queueing ranked. it doesnt hurt the actual server LokaMC in any meaningful capacity, since the effects of the offense are trapped in this ranked-duels "bubble"

Qualifled

Muted
-1 Very toxic. Weird person, I didnt talk to the dude for like 6 months and bro instantly trash talks me. Tier 1 meat rider.

Piruletaas

Sentry
-1 I feel as if the whole "I love this guy he's not toxic at all" has absolutely nothing to do with the reason that he's banned. He wasn't banned for being toxic, he was banned for win trading, which even he has admitted to being fully aware of the punishment of doing so, yet totally had a lack of regard for the rules in this case. The reason the punishment is so severe is that not only does this effect HIS gameplay, but other player's future placements and matchmaking, effecting the season to an unknown degree, and potentially harming the overall end result of the season. I also enjoy Glory as much as I've spoken to him, but once again, this isn't a toxicity appeal, it's for a ranked win trade. One win trade might not seem like a lot, but it has a butterfly effect when it manipulates the matchmaking of individual players. It is also too soon to be appealing for a ban of this degree. I say wait a few months before considering an appeal.
Wasn't going to get on this thread, but what about those that used an unfair advantage in the same ranked duels as glory and their elo got reseted? They didn't get banned and made others lose "legit" elo. Imo the ban should be 2 weeks or 1 month + elo reset and if he comes back and still doing the same, then a permanent ban.

RealBigG

Muted
Wasn't going to get on this thread, but what about those that used an unfair advantage in the same ranked duels as glory and their elo got reseted? They didn't get banned and made others lose "legit" elo. Imo the ban should be 2 weeks or 1 month + elo reset and if he comes back and still doing the same, then a permanent ban.
The thing is he already had offenses like being perma muted then he appealed. Also he came back and immediately was toxic to others. Even though this has nothing to do with his ban it has something to do with his actions on the server. They specifically said not to win trade and he did it anyways. It was his fault and he should suffer the consequences and not appeal in 2 weeks for a lighter sentence.

Deevil

Sentry
+1 this ban is so dumb bro, that should be just like 2 weeks or at max 1 month, there are some hackers in the rankeds and they just get temp ban for 2 weeks or 1 month, also in the start of the season some guys use a bug to edit the duels kit and got 5 extra heal pots and they just got elo reset and 0 days of ban...
Glory and Nacho shouldn't be permabaneds, max a tempban of 1 month
#FREENACHOANDGLORY

Dqrwiin

Slicer
+1 I completely agree with Glory on staff considering this type of actions is a bit excessive and should rather get a temp-ban. Also there is no point of waiting any more to make an appeal since you cannot really change your mind after this happened to you as if you were banned for toxicity/bullying/doxxing or any other agressive treatments. Please make my IGN worth it and free this man up🙏

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Is toxicity related with win trading? You just bring other topics that aren't the main in the appeal and aren't related with it.
Toxicity is irrelevant to the ban reason but can be relevant when deciding to bring someone back on to Loka. If they're not going to make a positive impact on the server but have made up for the transgression which they were directly banned on, we probably still wouldn't unban them to keep the community a nicer place. It's the same reason why we don't unban people but apply a permamute to them.

RealBigG

Muted
I still don't see any evidence of Glory being toxic, personally I haven't seen him being toxic in game.
He made this video basically trash talking qualifled when he came back to loka. Qual literally is muted in game and hasn’t talked to him and glory already started having beef with him.

Attachments

• C613D0BE-A807-43B4-8DFD-A467C42029FD.jpeg
    C613D0BE-A807-43B4-8DFD-A467C42029FD.jpeg
    703.7 KB · Views: 45

glory

Also I do recall you dming me saying something along the lines of “tell qual to retire” but you deleted them so you look less toxic.
I deleted that discord account lol
Well the thing is you are bringing up beef over 6 months ago so obviously you’re pretty petty which makes your decisions as petty too. You love to bring up that qualifled was trash talking you but you forgot the fact that you made a video on him when he didn’t talk to you after coming back to loka. You decide to start beef so now he’s gonna obviously hold a grudge on you.
Could you explain how posting a clip/highlight is trash talking? I also don’t understand how disliking a member of a community is petty if that member is clearly not a kind person especially if ALL of my encounters with him are negative due to his toxic manor.

doota

I deleted that discord account lol

Could you explain how posting a clip/highlight is trash talking? I also don’t understand how disliking a member of a community is petty if that member is clearly not a kind person especially if ALL of my encounters with him are negative due to his toxic manor.
1670111403738.pngpov we didnt chat once before you sent these messages. toxic af for no reason at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back