Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Gother for Slicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve5729

Slicer
What can I say. He's passionate and he wants the job. He's willing to break old convention for new great things. Also Gother is like a 10/10 great friend.

Yes I read his old post. Admins feel free to delete this one if you think it's to memeish or whatever. I think that he stated some good opinions.

Edit: He was right about the pvp. Players that pvp are in fights more and more recognizable. Those that don't go to fights are kinda left behind. So let's show some love for all the great town members!

Edit: So I mostly made this because 1: I like gother 2: He made some good points 3: I legit love his profile picture 4: I like that he is willing to break convention to try and apply for Slicer. There is a first for everything and the story is better when the succeed even if it's not how they intended.

Last edited:

Zonath_

Slicer
Let me state my opinion here.

I'm not saying that I dislike Gother, but I'm afraid I feel that he needs to grow as a person before being given the rank of slicer.

Again, as Jedoi said in the other thread, criticism does not equal hate.

Adzy

Slicer
Gother can be cool, however sometimes he can get carried away in discord or get offended and get involved in arguments etc. I understand most of the time it’s not his fault but maybe just ignoring it and don’t reply to them, then this wont be a problem.

He’s a good member and he is an active member on Loka which is good, he’s helpful and he is definitly honest.

I’m not going to down vote or up vote on this one, as I have mixed feelings. +0.

BuscoNombre

Slicer
After i killed him and i gave him an offer to get your things back nicely, this is how he reacted... smh -1
c9f63cf34a1573a6b2267f39efecae03.png

He kept sending me more message, but i think i showed enough. I need to keep it PG

Last edited:

Steve5729

Slicer
After i killed him and i gave him an offer to get your things back nicely, this is how he reacted... smh -1
c9f63cf34a1573a6b2267f39efecae03.png

He kept sending me more message, but i think i showed enough. I need to keep it PG
Questions: How old is this? Can I have proof you offered it back nicely?

BuscoNombre

Slicer
It was today, i dont have a full screenshot of my offer message. But i found this:
8d851b4025bd6938ee031164b4ca4493.png

Even then no matter what, if he wants to be a slicer, saying he will be good, and then next day he just gets mad and insult someone for playing the game. Thats not how slicers looks like

Last edited:

Sir_Gother

He stated that if I give stuff of my rarity to him, i can have my stuff again, and he killed me because I was going to be mining, so he was the trigger for the ordeal

Steve5729

Slicer
This is true. Busco was just playing the game. Gother your response was inappropriate. Despite this I think that Gother deserves a second chance so I'm staying with +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back