Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Grippier Unmute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grippier

Muted
Dear Loka Community,

It has been 4 months since my mute on Loka and ever since then I have been desperately wanting to come back and be unmuted. I want to communicate with the community around me instead of just being there, I really enjoy being a part of this community and enjoy going to fights. I understand it has been only 4 months since the punishment has happened but I will redeem myself if I happened to get unmuted. It was an honest mistake and childish decision that I have decided to leave in the past. Inappropriate decisions like this shouldn’t be allowed on Loka and that’s the reason I received this punishment. I was messing around in a chat that I didn’t realize the consequences until after getting my punishment.

I apologize for the mods and players I may have disrupted in the past couple of months but I assure you that this will not waste your time and this will never happen again.

Thank you - Grippier

idk69420

Muted
Real reason: I use to hate grippier back in february he ran my lore said the naughty f word alot but now he has totally changed as a person I dont talk to him much but when I do its a joy he is very kind and a respectful person +1 grip mas gamel

glory

+1 I have got to know grippier the past months and he has been nothing but kind and helpful towards me which is why I believe that he has changed and deserves an unmute.

FzU

Muted
+1 Grippier's reformed, I haven't ever seen him be toxic ever. He has been nothing but nice and helpful to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back