Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Horses by Talongon

Lazuli73

Slicer
When a horse is tamed, it isn't bound to one person like a dog.[/quote]

I thought that the horse would be tamed like wolves, to be honest. I have only been playing on single player and for convenience, my sister Lattaine has just been playing on her own map on my account. Now that the taming is like this, horses can be resold. Also you must use golden carrots to breed horses, I have tried wheat and even check the official minecraft wiki.

But before any breeding can begin, I want to collect as many horses as I can, like all the colors and markings.

Lazuli73

Slicer
Anyways, on a slight tanjent, but yet related to horses, today I was browsing YouTube and I found the coolest mod, a dragon mod allowing you to ride the ender dragon and other variations of dragons. I think it works for 1.6 , it's called the dragon mount mod, check it out!!!

Lazuli73

Slicer
By the way, for anyone who is confused on my towns name, it's pronounced Talon-Gone, Talongon. My bro, MOpyc was calling something else, I'm not quite sure what he said, but it sounded like he was saying it with a thick accent from Africa or something.
Now that it has came to mind, killing the unsold older horses is cruel, so they'll be the horses sold at the acasonal auctions.

Back