Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Hyrule Tournament Sign up

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
If you wish to take part in the first Hyrule Tournament please post your in game name bellow. There is only space for 16 players and will be on a first come first serve bases. Even if 16 people have already signed up please still place your name in a post bellow because if anyone does not show you will take their place and also you will get to watch. There will be the main 1 vs 1 tournament, and a 4 player all on all tournament running along side it. If you sign up you will be entered into both.

It will take place on Saturday 5th January 2013 at 8pm GMT. (3pm EST, 2pm CST, 12pm PST) It will last for at least an hour so make sure you are free from the start time to at least an hour after. Only sign up if you are certain you are free then!!!

I will transport all who have put their name bellow to hyrule and no one else. You will be supplied with gear for combat and everyone will have the same gear making it fair. (Iron plate, pants and boots, stone sword, bow, 16 arrows, 1 splash health 1 pot, 2 splash damage 1 pots)There may be extra prizes but the following are guaranteed.

Main Tournament
1st = 32 diamonds and The Blade of Hyrule
2nd = 16 diamonds
3rd = 8 diamonds

4 player all on all tournament
1st = 16 diamonds

Newdood

Slicer
Magpieman said:
If you wish to take part in the first Hyrule Tournament please post your in game name bellow. There is only space for 16 players and will be on a first come first serve bases. Even if 16 people have already signed up please still place your name in a post bellow because if anyone does not show you will take their place and also you will get to watch. There will be the main 1 vs 1 tournament, and a 4 player all on all tournament running along side it. If you sign up you will be entered into both.

It will take place on Saturday 5th January 2013 at 8pm GMT. (3pm EST, 2pm CST, 12pm PST) It will last for at least an hour so make sure you are free from the start time to at least an hour after. Only sign up if you are certain you are free then!!!

I will transport all who have put their name bellow to hyrule and no one else. You will be supplied with gear for combat and everyone will have the same gear making it fair. There may be extra prizes but the following are guaranteed.

Main Tournament
1st = 32 diamonds and The Blade of Hyrule
2nd = 16 diamonds
3rd = 8 diamonds

4 player all on all tournament
1st = 16 diamonds
I would like a spot on the tournament

Opyc

Slicer
I'll sign up but there's a 50% chance i might not make it. So i'd like to get a spot but incase i don't someone else can take it.

Zor95

Slicer
11/16 slots taken.

Five more people can secure a spot in the tourny, but even when those are filled you can sign up anyways in case someone doesn't show.

Back