Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Hyrule Tournament Sign up

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Thanks to all who fought in the Tournament, it was a great spectacle. Here are the final standings:

Main Tournament:
1. Cryptite
2. Psychedelic98
3. thelineguy

4 player all on all:
1. Defgnww

Congrats to the winners, and a full board of who fought who and the winners of each fight can be found at hyrule under the coliseum.

mopb3

Slicer
Magpieman said:
a full board of who fought who and the winners of each fight can be found at hyrule under the coliseum.
......Which no one besides the admins can get to :p

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
If people wish to see it i am happy to take them there, it is difficult to put it on the forums due to the layout.

Zor95

Slicer
adderman500 said:
How about we put up a temporary display at spawn?

Speaking of which...

Magpie, I removed your three signs from spawn. If you love them and wish to have them returned I am charging a diamond block for each.

Psychedelic98

Slicer
This video contains content from INgrooves and UMPG Publishing, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. wtf?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
It would appear my use of the soundtrack from the hobbit has attracted their attention with great haste... Guess I'll have to make a version without the music. :(

mopb3

Slicer
As its blocked in Psy's country, and we don't share the same nation as him that might be why Mag and I can still view it in all its glory

Back