Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion -Industry Brainstorm-

Grubul

Slicer
Well, as we all know, we have some industry buildings.But we have some town skills, that we don't have a set idea for the industry of the skill.
The skills that have no known purpose are:
  • Excavation.
  • Farming. (might be just town wide buff for crops)
  • Building.
  • Battlegrounds.
  • Arena.
  • Generator.
  • World PVP.
  • PvE.
It would great, if you would post your ideas of what could the industry do in this form:
-
Industry skill: [\]
Suggestion: [\]

-
And Should we merge all the PVP skills in one industry? Your opinion.

Ronshaud

Slicer
Industry skill: Generator
Suggestion: We could have the ore converter at our own towns.

That's nice. I also personally think:

Industry Skill: Mining
Suggestion: When reached lvl 50, your town will be able to construct a Gold Mine that provides Diamond Pickaxes that have Efficiency V and Fortune III

Industry Skill: Excavation
Suggestion: When reached lvl 50, your town will be able to construct a Construction Site that provides Diamond Shovels that have Efficiency V and Fortune III or Efficiency V Silk Touch I

Industry Skill: Farming
Suggestion: When reached lvl 50, your town will be able to construct a Barn in your town with every Animal

Industry Skill: Market
Suggestion: When reached lvl 50, your town has access to the Black Market

Industry Skill: Alchemy
Suggestion: When reached lvl 50, your town will be able to construct a Laboratory

I might have more.. Just haven't come to my mind yet.

Dwemer_Sphere

Slicer
Dwemer's Industry Idea's

List of Masteries an Industries associated with them.
  • Building
Building ==> The Stone Mill ==> refines stone into stone brick at greater exchanges with exhange rate area of Stone & Stonebrick to clay, quartz, and major stone based building supplies. Stone mill has a dying Facility in the back allowing people to throw in Wool, Harden Clay, Glass into Vats (Have a design in mind) to color Them. They are also Labeled if any of the Above uses was done.

====================================================================

• Gathering
Mining ==> Gold Mine ==> Building this Industry allows the town to passively generate gold ore from the mine at SLOW rate, other ore (Iron, Coal, & Emerald) also generate from this mine but at a much slower rate then gold.

• Crafting
Blacksmithing ==> Blast Furnace w/ Blacksmith ==> Allows you to smelt ores into a greater exhange, Creation of stronger Named metals that can be used only in the blacksmith section of the industry which can be used to create Named Armor with higher durability and is labeled. The Blast Furance also has a Smeltery funtion allowing blocks of refined Ores to be if they was mined with Silk touch, ( This smeltery function only applies to things that Ores that must be gained only through silktouch like Redstone, Lapis, Diamond, Emerald, & Coal). All things are Labeled if they was created by any function of the industry

Engineering ==> Assembly Line ==> Will create a selected Rail type passively by adding materials into the Assembly line, Blocks of Iron, Gold, Redstone, and Logs can be placed in and they will be consumed to create the selected rail only Rail type can be selected for this proccess and when completed every minecraft day if fueled by resources will produce 20 stacks of rails for each 1 block of iron, Gold, Redstone, and log consumed. All rails created are labeled where they was made.

• Wealth

Market ==> Coin Press w/ Market ==> Allows for the creation of a monetary currency that can be used. ( Gold nuggets as the coins) When given gold ingots the factory will over the course of time will begin the coining proccess these coins, Coins that are made this way ( Obviously more then 9 per ingot over a duration period) are labeled from where they were produced are then able to be used as currency for town exhanges on the market, The Market will allow access to the Servers market inside the town they are produced. The Coins created by the ajoined Coin press can be used to buy items that are value of the items on the market in a rate of exhange equal to the emerald exhange rate for each item. In other words if you want to buy something thats worth a diamond from a player. You cna used the Coined money to buy the item. The player who was selling will Still recieve a Diamond as if it was bought with a diamond. But the buyer whos using the coins will have 12 (or more depending on the exhange rate yall wish to implement) coins removed from their inventory.

adderman500

Slicer
Some nice ideas here. Not sure about: Any idea that gives tools, the Coin Press, and the Laboratory (what would it do?)
I especially like: Dwemer's Gold Mine, Stone Mill, Zach's ore converter.

Keep 'em coming!

Zor95

Slicer
The first town to reach 50 PvP becomes the Lokan master race and have the ability to purge anyone from the server.

Lazuli73

Slicer
Laz's Industry Idea: Library

To try to increase the lore and server culture I think I have figured out a way to encourage players to read/donate books from the library. Basically, like the other Industries, the Library Industry will allow players to reek the benefits of books and quills.

How to Level Up:
  • Sign books within your town range.
  • Have books added to the library collection in your name.
  • Craft books/book and quills.
  • Craft/place bookshelves.
I am not sure what the benefits would be one a town reaches level 50, but I have 2 options. Either a town Library or Authors Archives.

Library:

The Library would spawn a large building allowing players to have a personal collection of unlimited books that disappear from your inventory when you change dimensions/leave the generator range.

Authors Archives:

A special building that allows the author of a book to use a copy of a book they wrote (or the original copy) and edit it to their hearts content, altering all copies on the server.

MasterAegon

Slicer
I think Laz nailed it for this one. I'd love to be able to manage my own books and read others' publication from my town if it could be a linked industry building. That makes me feel like it would tie every city together in a way, friend or foe.

I don't know hard it would be to code so obviously up to Crypt but I'm definitely in favor of a library. Not that I'm biased to see some lore in every town :3

Aeurh

A library industry would allow you to put books in bookshelfs and give out infinite books like it does in spawn?

Back