Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Jthebookworm for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xlan

Sentry
Ok, so this one is basically a nobrainer. Jthebookworm? More like JtheBestPersonEverWorm. She is like, nice :) (smile). Loves to help people, and helps out new players when she is online! If I am to be honest, J is like a rainbow across the sky, for she brings a new dawn of happiness whenever she blesses the world with her existence.

Attachments

• Jthebookworm.png
    Jthebookworm.png
    339 bytes · Views: 10

Thanielle

Sentry
She's really mean to me :(

But nah, if she played more I'd agree but for right now it's a solid +0 because afaik she's fairly inactive

Kaph

Sentry
+1

More active recently so this confidently gets my support. Very friendly, helpful, and supportive.

Noloite

Jthebookworm has non-stop harassed me (borderline stalking.)
1575946453965.png
As you can see in the screenshot, Jthebookworm has stalker-like tendencies and is very obsessive over people. These are all very toxic personality traits. I do not think we want someone who exhibits these characteristics in a position of power over new players, which is what Slicer would do for Jthebookworm.

I would also like to provide this piece of evidence as to why Jthebookworm should not be a slicer:
1575946709710.png
Jthebookworm is known for throwing temper tantrums when she does not get her way. I believe this makes her an awful human being.

She has even go so far as to slander jib on his Sentry application! Who would do that? Jib is an upstanding member of the community.

Xlan

Sentry
Jthebookworm has non-stop harassed me (borderline stalking.)
View attachment 1332
As you can see in the screenshot, Jthebookworm has stalker-like tendencies and is very obsessive over people. These are all very toxic personality traits. I do not think we want someone who exhibits these characteristics in a position of power over new players, which is what Slicer would do for Jthebookworm.

I would also like to provide this piece of evidence as to why Jthebookworm should not be a slicer:
View attachment 1333
Jthebookworm is known for throwing temper tantrums when she does not get her way. I believe this makes her an awful human being.

She has even go so far as to slander jib on his Sentry application! Who would do that? Jib is an upstanding member of the community.
With this new information I would like to call J stupid and dumb. I apologize for I did not know she was such a menace on the server. I WILL be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back