Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

just drink some water

Gqldn

Slicer
Been a few days without updates..
On day 10 I had to fold and take a drink of water in order to stay alive (so I can continue my Loka Minecraft career!) Apologies to all my supporters, I will try to hold out longer next time ;)

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
On day 10 I had to fold and take a drink of water in order to stay alive (so I can continue my Loka Minecraft career!) Apologies to all my supporters, I will try to hold out longer next time ;)
I think it's best if you don't drink water. We want to rid the world of the haters.

PartayArc

Sentry

Drink your water in-between breaks and not when you’re fighting o/ Even drinking small amounts of water can improve your day! Eventually you’ll be able to drink the entire infinite ocean!

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Be me: accidentally put 6 cups of water in a bowl, me realizing too much after pouring the powder in, solution, force family to drink all of it, problem solved. So yeah, drink up!

Back