Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

le epic fourms cope

Lampp_

Its shockingly insane that a bug that hurts us majorly (GOLEMS NOT SPAWNING) causes a fight to be terminated when the other alliance gets wiped for 16 minutes even when multiple rp leadership say "Hey can you not term the fight please" give rp the strength lead :handshake:

Dae_

Muted
i mean we kinda reported it
As you're meant to report every bug, we were still willing to continue the fight and keep fighting. This would've given us the lead in a tied month. Genuinely insane how this is always in BITS favour. It's never sometimes RP, it's always BITS that has things go their way because of staff terming fights?? We would've won that fight if you hadn't termed it, we would've won that fight if the golems were there. We were the ones at a disadvantage and yet we wanted to continue, why could that not have happened ??? The last time a fight got termed when we were attacking, we were told to choose a different tile.. What happened to that???

mimo4

Slicer
Honestly just give them the Strength, they were gonna win easily, its unfair.
i do not get why they didnt restart though its the obvious decision since they are trying really hard to be neutral and i quote "have no intention to promote either side to the #1 spot". i get that even if the fight is entirely 1 sided why they wont be okay with "handing" one side the w but they should have restarted it since apparently bits had a large enough chance to win that just giving rp the strength would have been "promoting rp to the #1 spot"

mimo4

Slicer
also by not giving rp the strength or restarting they are doing exactly what they dont want to do since they are saving bits from losing a fight and thus keeping it tied (i am not sure who is leading in decimals)

sborm

Muted
also by not giving rp the strength or restarting they are doing exactly what they dont want to do since they are saving bits from losing a fight and thus keeping it tied (i am not sure who is leading in decimals)
wits are

idk69420

Muted
also if theyre gonna term the fighrt how about they give back all the pots we used all the ai we used and the shulkers that got stolen that fight, only fair

Thorgny

Muted

mimo4

Slicer
idk if they are but if they are then that just makes it worse since they are quite literally saving an alliance from losing its lead which is the exact opposite of what they say their intentions are (those intentions being to not hand one alliance or the other any wins and propel them to lead)

LobsterLarry

I agree RP should definitely have won that. They clearly outnumbered and out killed bits. It was such a huge win for RP. I’d say give them the strength.

Back