Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

le epic fourms cope

Dae_

Muted
stop crying, you can pull up another 90 at 3 am tomorrow!
1: this just isn't true.. we always pull more on saturdays
2: that's not even the point, its the point that we should have our strength since we should've won the fight..

D

Deleted member 1854

1: this just isn't true.. we always pull more on saturdays
2: that's not even the point, its the point that we should have our strength since we should've won the fight..
now you wouldn’t have won because id log on and slice ur minecraft recruits off with my minecraft katana forged in the slums!(funny joke) xdd

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
As you're meant to report every bug, we were still willing to continue the fight and keep fighting. This would've given us the lead in a tied month. Genuinely insane how this is always in BITS favour. It's never sometimes RP, it's always BITS that has things go their way because of staff terming fights?? We would've won that fight if you hadn't termed it, we would've won that fight if the golems were there. We were the ones at a disadvantage and yet we wanted to continue, why could that not have happened ??? The last time a fight got termed when we were attacking, we were told to choose a different tile.. What happened to that???
You were given the option of choosing another tile, and when you were told it would be another hour you said you did not want that attack to be placed, and you said not to do so, so we didn’t, the same option was given to BITS today and they also refused that option. Discussions are also happening in the background about all of this, and I am not addressing the other point about who would have won without terminating(letting the fight happen for a full 60 without the ability to get charges on inhib) but I would like to clear up this point that is misleading.

Lampp_

You were given the option of choosing another tile, and when you were told it would be another hour you said you did not want that attack to be placed, and you said not to do so, so we didn’t, the same option was given to BITS today and they also refused that option. Discussions are also happening in the background about all of this, and I am not addressing the other point about who would have won without terminating(letting the fight happen for a full 60 without the ability to get charges on inhib) but I would like to clear up this point that is misleading.
the difference is RP was in a winning position that fight and bits was in a losing (as shown above)

Lampp_

Also the bug directly hurt RP so i dont understand why bits would get the choice to place?

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
Also the bug directly hurt RP so i dont understand why bits would get the choice to place?
so you believe a fight should have been placed, against the attackers will, everybody should have been forced to wait around for another hour that presumably people would have planned to be leaving during, etc, completely change the demographic of the fight possible, just because staff interprets that one side was clearly in a winning position? I’m asking this genuinely, it is a question of fairness and when staff should be intervening here, because the fact is bugs do happen, but more staff interference that is up to the person making the decision can inherently be subject to more unconscious bias.

mimo4

Slicer
as an EU alliance i don't think it was in our best interest to wait another hour for a fight, which is why we refused. i still don't get why not just restart the fight at like 5 or 10m till warp with working golem spawns and whatnot

Back