Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

le epic fourms cope

mimo4

Slicer
so you believe a fight should have been placed, against the attackers will, everybody should have been forced to wait around for another hour that presumably people would have planned to be leaving during, etc, completely change the demographic of the fight possible, just because staff interprets that one side was clearly in a winning position? I’m asking this genuinely, it is a question of fairness and when staff should be intervening here, because the fact is bugs do happen, but more staff interference that is up to the person making the decision can inherently be subject to more unconscious bias.
with a month as close as this one and both alliances tied every single fight counts. i don't think anybody is actually in disagreement over who was going to win this one, so by it being termed we have basically lost our lead that we would have gotten. restarting the fight or just giving rp the strength would have been the 2 most obvious decisions imo, and people should have been given the option to choose if they wanted another fight or not

mimo4

Slicer
so you believe a fight should have been placed, against the attackers will, everybody should have been forced to wait around for another hour
i think a restart with only a 5 or 10m wait till warp would have been much better

Lampp_

so you believe a fight should have been placed, against the attackers will, everybody should have been forced to wait around for another hour that presumably people would have planned to be leaving during, etc, completely change the demographic of the fight possible, just because staff interprets that one side was clearly in a winning position? I’m asking this genuinely, it is a question of fairness and when staff should be intervening here, because the fact is bugs do happen, but more staff interference that is up to the person making the decision can inherently be subject to more unconscious bias.
No at the same Time tomorrow same tile etc force a fight to make up for this one

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
i think a restart with only a 5 or 10m wait till warp would have been much better
Yes but my point in asking this was this wasn’t an option with the people that were available to resolve the issue at the time, for the same reason we couldn’t give the RP fight a 5m timer a couple weeks ago.

idk69420

Muted
Yes but my point in asking this was this wasn’t an option with the people that were available to resolve the issue at the time, for the same reason we couldn’t give the RP fight a 5m timer a couple weeks ago.
Yeah bits bias

Back