Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

LePerry6 Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melon

+1

I have known Perry since right before his original ban on Loka, and have been in contact with him since. When I first met him he seemed like an immature, younger kid who still thought racism was funny. It kind of reminded me of myself when I was banned. During the time that he has been banned on Loka, I have been able to see the shift in his personality and how he has matured, no longer being blatantly racist and overly toxic just for a joke. Those who have known Perry during this time will say the same.

With this being said, I would like to address what Raddus has posted. While I do agree in this instance he may have taken things too far, using this as a way to discredit his character doesn’t seem entirely fair. I get that you two don’t like each other, but you are taking an isolated incident which occurred 3 months ago, not 2, and making it seem as if this is the way he treats everyone. You guys got personal shit to settle, I get it, but using a screenshot from 3 months ago to bomb an appeal of someone you don’t like doesn’t sit right with me.

doota

+1

I have known Perry since right before his original ban on Loka, and have been in contact with him since. When I first met him he seemed like an immature, younger kid who still thought racism was funny. It kind of reminded me of myself when I was banned. During the time that he has been banned on Loka, I have been able to see the shift in his personality and how he has matured, no longer being blatantly racist and overly toxic just for a joke. Those who have known Perry during this time will say the same.

With this being said, I would like to address what Raddus has posted. While I do agree in this instance he may have taken things too far, using this as a way to discredit his character doesn’t seem entirely fair. I get that you two don’t like each other, but you are taking an isolated incident which occurred 3 months ago, not 2, and making it seem as if this is the way he treats everyone. You guys got personal shit to settle, I get it, but using a screenshot from 3 months ago to bomb an appeal of someone you don’t like doesn’t sit right with me.
feel like i should also make a somewhat serious post on this topic

1 year ago, when i first ganked with perry in the end he was a racist person who constantly said the n word and made me feel uncomfortable. this type of player is someone you really dont want on your server. however, as i continued to play with him and spent more time with him i sort of saw him develop from a person with a shitty personality into someone that i had fun playing with - minecraft, roblox, stuff like that. it would be fun to have perry back on the server and be able to play loka with him again. im still better though

doota

feel like i should also make a somewhat serious post on this topic

1 year ago, when i first ganked with perry in the end he was a racist person who constantly said the n word and made me feel uncomfortable. this type of player is someone you really dont want on your server. however, as i continued to play with him and spent more time with him i sort of saw him develop from a person with a shitty personality into someone that i had fun playing with - minecraft, roblox, stuff like that. it would be fun to have perry back on the server and be able to play loka with him again. im still better though
actually, 1 and a half years ago*

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You are doing a pretty bad job of showing us you have changed. As recently as the last 3 months you have been harassing Lokans in other discord servers, saying some pretty messed up stuff. As a result, we have no interest in considering this appeal at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back