Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

lilsaiki(Muzo) for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embryletsgo

He is the most helpful person of turks I ve ever seen.He always helps to people which want to play loka.He always shares his experiences with new players and tries to explain the rules of loka.Thats why he deserves in my opinion.

Lampp_

he called me "loser jew"
He was never discriminating against you or insulting you based on your race
Also you haven’t prove this is him
Also which line are you talking about?
And can you show this is a Minecraft related discord and that he was talking about you

Attachments

• E98EFA95-3257-4934-A56D-F62342383A60.jpeg
    E98EFA95-3257-4934-A56D-F62342383A60.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 26

jakeman5

Slicer
Show that he was talking about daqniel show that calling him Jewish was rude when he’s literally Jewish
“Loser Jew” that is antisemitism. As soon as he adds his religion to the insult it is antisemitism. I hate to break it to you.

Lampp_

“Loser Jew” that is antisemitism. As soon as he adds his religion to the insult it is antisemitism. I hate to break it to you
Where was he being hostile for the sole reason of him being Jewish

Attachments

• 65BC10C7-3B0F-423B-A8E2-D64579B08C2E.jpeg
    65BC10C7-3B0F-423B-A8E2-D64579B08C2E.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 5

Lampp_

Insult followed by the word Jew Is anti-semitic. Sorry for dropping that information on you.
how..? Also you haven’t even prove he said it or he said it to daqniel and your ignoring the fact it goes against the defintion of anti semantic 😭

jakeman5

Slicer
how..? Also you haven’t even prove he said it or he said it to daqniel
That isn’t my job to do.
and your ignoring the fact it goes against the defintion of anti semantic
It doesn’t at all go against the definition: “Hostility to or prejudice against Jewish people”. I don’t know if you know what that means but what he said is by definition antisemitism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back