Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

lilsaiki(Muzo) for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lampp_

That isn’t my job to do.

It doesn’t at all go against the definition: “Hostility to or prejudice against Jewish people”. I don’t know if you know what that means but what he said is by definition antisemitism.
>makes a claim against someone
>refused to send proof

where was he making preconceived notions against all Jewish people

Lampp_

Just say you are wrong. You are looking real goofy right now.
Yeah because it’s complete bullshit he wasnt being hostile at all you didn’t even prove he was talking about daqniel if you read the convo there was 4 other people talking or haven’t proved it’s him, I also like how you refused to answer the question cause you know your being silly 🥱

jakeman5

Slicer
Yeah because it’s complete bullshit he wasnt being hostile at all you didn’t even prove he was talking about daqniel if you read the convo there was 4 other people talking or haven’t proved it’s him
He legitimately said:
There is no problem when you say “turk” to me but when I say jew there is problem
That is called an admission of guilt. Google that definition please.
I also like how you refused to answer the question cause you know your being silly 🥱
No Joven, I am not going to play your dumb games. You are too stubborn to think that your hateful way of thinking is wrong. This is a common theme, use your head.

olpx

He legitimately said:

No Joven, I am not going to play your dumb games. You are too stubborn to think that your hateful way of thinking is wrong. This is a common theme, use your head.
Dude take this arguing out of this thread Fr Fr 2nd and 3rd page is just non sense arguing especially joven

Lampp_

He legitimately said:

I’m not being hateful I’m just saying that calling someone their religion (like me calling someone a Christian or a Turk) just isn’t racist or hateful at all and you are blatantly playing a victim card here

Lampp_

He legitimately said:

Prove he was talking about Daqniel for me rq

Lampp_

He legitimately said:

all you’ve said this thread is “well actually because he called him a Jew (which is a accurate depiction of his belief) and a loser in the same sentence this means he’s being anti semetic” which horribly goes against the definition for it makes 0 sense and you haven’t even proved it’s him…

Rea4peR

Muted
As far as I’m concerned, Muzo wants to say that Daqniel is trying to show him as a racist guy when he says (loser) jew. However there is no racism by saying (loser) turk to anybody and he meant to say its same for a jew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back