Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rejected Litematica (easyplace)

Poarc

Hello fellow Lokan's,

I am here today to suggest to allow easyplace in the Litematica Forge mod, I do not see why it is no allowed and I don't see any competitive advantage using it. I think it should be good to be allowed since then players will built more in their town and they will maybe start big build projects. It will help players that don't want to spend too much time building make a nice town. The only thing easyplace does is place the blocks while you are holding your right-click button, it will swap to the block that you have to place in the scematic.

Please share your thoughts,

ily all

-Poarc

Perds_

Slicer
+1 i don't understand why it isn't allowed, will just save a lot of time for many people

Poarc

Hello fellow Lokan's,

I am here today to suggest to allow easyplace in the Litematica Forge mod, I do not see why it is no allowed and I don't see any competitive advantage using it. I think it should be good to be allowed since then players will built more in their town and they will maybe start big build projects. It will help players that don't want to spend too much time building make a nice town. The only thing easyplace does is place the blocks while you are holding your right-click button, it will swap to the block that you have to place in the scematic.

Please share your thoughts,

ily all

-Poarc
Name: Litemactica (easyplace)
Link: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/litematica/files

Mocc1

Guardian
Loka admins on there way to quote a forums post from a year and 3 months ago
fax

easyplace has provides 0 competitive advantage, its just a quality of life feature of litematica. I think people are getting it confused with schematica printer mode which is far far more OP/different than litematica 'printer' mode. You still have to manually right click blocks.

Broquu

Guardian
If this will be allowed people will for sure be more motivated to make really cool and big towns

olpx

+1 i agree as a shitty builder myself just let it be allowed not like its giving you crazy advantage to make a town nicer

Asynchronized

Slicer
easyPlace should be allowed due to the fact it is a purely quality of life improvement. easyPlace provides no competitive advantage whatsoever while still saving one's time. easyPlace is very different than the mods that automatically build for you like Schematica's "Printer". easyPlace only allows you to place blocks within your reach and switches to the inventory slot that the block needed is in. This in turn drastically reduces the time it takes to make beautiful builds on Loka. The ability to make builds in a shorter amount of time will encourage others to build up their towns and makes Loka more marketable as there will be more towns that will have builds that are worth sharing.

The only argument against allowing easyPlace is that it gives you the ability to place blocks in ways you cannot in vanilla as you can place a block down without a block attached to it, at the end of the day the only way you could look at this as a competitive advantage is using it in conquest which it should be . With easyPlace disallowed in conquest there is zero reason to not allow the use of it on Loka.

Mocc1

Guardian
+1 1650421287673.png
Easyplace isn't a printer mode, it just lets you place blocks down where you originally couldn't, I don't see any way this could be abused whatsoever
1650421362694.png
You are more likely to die using easyplace due to it bugging out
-1 elder +1 the people

ThePigGang

Guardian
A player for the most part should have the same abilities as someone running a completely vanilla client regardless if it's advantageous or not, otherwise it sets a bad precedent for the future.

easyplace should not be made available to the public as most of you will litter the continents with atrocious builds

sborm

Muted
A player for the most part should have the same abilities as someone running a completely vanilla client regardless if it's advantageous or not, otherwise it sets a bad precedent for the future.

easyplace should not be made available to the public as most of you will litter the continents with atrocious builds
Quality of Life mod most builders will use, schematic shows you EXACTLY where to look and is arguably just as useful. It is hard for bad build if it is following otherwise good build just making it less effort and holding right click

Back