Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rejected Litematica (easyplace)

Marioistrash

Guardian
A player for the most part should have the same abilities as someone running a completely vanilla client regardless if it's advantageous or not, otherwise it sets a bad precedent for the future.

easyplace should not be made available to the public as most of you will litter the continents with atrocious builds
agree

FatalDeath

Guardian
easyPlace only allows you to place blocks within your reach and switches to the inventory slot that the block needed is in.
You could also just middle click/click your scroll wheel to switch blocks from your inventory to your hot bar, and switches to the inventory slot needed being that the block is already in the hot bar. There’s a keybind setting you can change too. Choose a different key that’s more to your liking to make your life easier.

obuth

Guardian
I think easyplace should be allowed, due to the fact that its only advantage, lies in building. Since there isn't anything competitive about building on Loka, I'm curious to why it's not allowed.
I'm also sure that it'll improve the amount of good builds on Loka, which would only be positive for the server.
I also think that the concerns some people have about allowing easyplace, don't out way the pros.

Last edited:

koi0001

Guardian
Since there isn't anything competitive about building on Loka, I'm curious to why it's not allowed.
I may be wrong here, but I thought the argument for it is that it creates a meta in that, litematica is almost a must for builders. There's also the idea some people think it's to close to printer.

Although, with that argument may as well remove any QoL mods.

jakeman5

Slicer
I may be wrong here, but I thought the argument for it is that it creates a meta in that, litematica is almost a must for builders. There's also the idea some people think it's to close to printer.

Although, with that argument may as well remove any QoL mods.
No competitive advantage, purely QoL. That is in line with most approved mods. This one for some reason is an outlier. I don't think the hypothetical build battle that could happen if someone was insane is worth banning this feature. Minecraft ain't fortnite.

Back