Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Loayal Banappeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

koi0001

Guardian
i mean its just so they can play the server i mean i can name many perm mutes who should be banned by now for different crimes of sort
Uhhhhh. Yeah you should probably report the people who do break our rules, thanks.

On a serious note, these situations aren't comparable. A person who's already banned must convince us they are ready to join the server again without causing issues. A person who isn't banned doesn't have to convince us of anything.

dzne

+1 I have known loayal now for 2 years, he was always the annoying/bullying guy in voicechat. Ever since he got some of us (friends) banned for ban evading he started realizing what he was doing is wrong. I also think after seeing your friends play on a server without you for so long will make you change and as far I know loayal is not the guy he was back then. I would love to see Loayal back in loka!

O_OEMBERZO_O

I recognize this name. I remember we had a few interactions long ago; I genuinely forgot if they were negative or positive interactions. So I would +0. But since a trustworthy/nonbias friend of mine (dzne) +1ed I will also +1.

Qfu

Slicer
+1 have talked to him innumerable times and I haven't had a single bad interaction with him at all, thinks he deserves to be unbanned

Gragra

+1 he s such a nice man, please I beg you free the man and get some joy on the server!! talked with him lots and he regrets what he did I really believe he deserves this unban

Luquinhas_

+1, i met Loayal a 8 months ago when i join LEDS, i think he deserved the ban, after he got banned he try to change a lot, and i think hes full reformed.
I hope u get ur unban Loayal, mi amigo.

mimo4

Slicer
+1 it has been a really long time since his ban and i think loayal should get a chance to play loka with his friends again

kountr

Muted
+1 over the past year of speaking to loayal outside of loka and other servers he has shown that he isnt at all the same person as he was prior to his ban/when he was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back