Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

LobsterLarry for Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

LobsterLarry

Current rank: Sentry
Which rank you are applying for:
GUARDIAN BAYBEE!
What you think is expected of this rank:
A guardian has to uphold the rules with no bias nor hesitation to be willing to make sacrifices for the good of the community. Guardians must show absolute dedication and commitment to Loka, and its player base. A guardian must be willing to put hours of their life into the position to ensure that Loka is at its peak performance, both in the community, and its features as a whole. A guardian must be ready to make tough decisions, even if it interferes with their moral compass if it means for the betterment of Loka and it's community.
Why you think you should become this rank:
There is no community in the world that I can say I love more than Loka. Loka has changed my life from being toxic in the past to being the man I am now, as I've met people on here that have taught me how to change for the better. I owe so much to this server and I will do my very best to make sure it stays a safe place for all to play, so that others may experience the same kindness I have experienced. I love this server with all my heart and the people in it mean everything to me. Every player on Loka has been involved in my life at least once at one point, and is why I strive to ensure that Loka is a safe place for all to play. I care more about Loka than any other activity, hobby, server, anything really, and I wish only for players to have a grand experience without the worry of gamebreaking bugs, toxic players, cheaters, or anyone and anything that could tarnish the reputation of this wonderful server. It is with joy that I have been able to help Loka with its moderation duties as a Sentry, and I aim to do much MUCH more as a guardian. I have recently gotten into doing more texturing and 3d modeling to create assets for a game within Loka, and hope to use those skills I have gained while doing so to further improve the experience on Loka by creating assets for the server. I have been LCR, and while I may not have done much as LCR, I have tried to learn as much as I could to help. I am on the PVE Team and have been for a while, and while I not have made any quests myself, I have helped build and test with other PVE developers to create some of the events Loka has made. (I do not take credit for any major things happening on Loka, I just am stating that I have assisted in SOME minor development parts on Loka). I will continue to work to improve the community regardless of the decision on this application, as it will not sway me in my love and admiration for this great community.
When you started playing on the server:
March 03, 2020
Time zone:
MST
How often do you play (hours a day/week):
5-10 Hours a Day (Could be more if I have nothing going on). (Sometimes I do take weeklong breaks due to other activities, but I regularly log on DURING that week to check in and play with others)

I lastly want to add that I am so thankful to this community for the 3 years I have played for helping me grow as an individual and being such a wonderful addition to my life. Thank you all for the wonderful times I have had with you, and I hope to make many more. This is just the beginning, and I hope to make every next second count. Thank you Loka
~LobsterLarry

Babysoy

Slicer
+1 i met larry in 2020 and since then we've been friends, hes one of the kindest mans i've seen on loka and has the acknowledge a guardian needs. overall would do a great job as a guardian. Ly larry

-1 my opinion has changed since what happened

Last edited:

olpx

+1 known larry since 2021 outside and inside of loka hes one of the kindest and caring people i have met online def deserves guardian has the experience from being sentry for years

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
My man Larry literally bought his promotion! He should be Guardian already! +1

But seriously, he's a kind and caring guy, never seen him do any negative things, works hard for the server. Major +1

EDIT:Wow! This didn't age well

EDIT2: I will also be taking back everything I said about Larry. Because I just saw him firsthand do the stuff opposite what I said.

Last edited:

SebbyV

Muted
out of all the sentries he deserves it the most he's one of the nicest guys on Loka and actively improving the server and community massive +1

iBiBiK

+1 i always see him talking with my friends even tho i dont know him personally he seems really cool and seems like he cares a lot about this server might as well give him the role. 👀

glory

-1 love larry but heard theres stuff that goes unnoticed behind the scenes that makes him a pretty weird fella but i do not know exact details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back