Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Should Loka resort to these types of advertising rather than the Minecraft Forums?

• Total voters

Jakub

Recently Loka has been advertising it's server on the Minecraft Forums. And as stated by Cryptite, the owner of Loka, these ads cost $250-$325 for 2 weeks of exposure on the Minecraft Forums. Though this is a good way of advertising, I believe that there are better ways for Loka to advertise it's server. An example of this is by having small YouTuber's with strong fan bases advertise the server. You could offer the YouTuber half the amount of what you pay for the ads on the Minecraft Forums and there would be twice the active players then you get off of Minecraft Forum ads as longs as the YouTuber stays active on the server. This is a good way of advertising as it worked for me, I saw a video about Loka almost 2 years ago posted by a YouTuber named Porpoise and I have stuck around since then and been a somewhat active player. Another way you could make the server have more exposure is by making the trailer more interesting and have more information in it in a small amount of time, preferably 15-30 seconds and putting that ad on YouTube. In result of this, people who watch the ad will be more hyped and will not be bored by the ad since it is shorter. To conclude this, I believe it is a good idea to state that this is all just a suggestion and fully my opinion to help Loka grow and thrive, please make sure to state your suggestions in the comments.

Back