Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Loka Build Tournament

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We will be running a speed building competition in the near future and if you are interested in taking part please post bellow because we will need to work out who will face who in advance. It will be a knockout tournament where each round 2 players will have 20 minutes to build something within a 35 by 35 area. What they build will be dependent on the theme i give them just before the 20 minutes begin, and both players will be given the same theme. The winner will be the one judged to have built the best structure. The judging criteria will be originality, beauty and how well they stick to the theme. Both players will be given creative for the build. The matches will happen over the course of a few days depending on when people are free. There is space for 16 people and you will be randomly drawn against each other. There will be prizes for the winner and maybe a few runners up but these have not been decided yet. Even if you don't think you are the greatest builder i still suggest you sign up as the theme and time constraint will make these matches more competitive. Good luck.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
This tournament will be very flexible with time so exams shouldn't be a problem. All we need is for you and your competitor to be able to get on at the same time at some point within a few day period.

Jedoi

Slicer
This sounds very fun! I would very much like to partcipate.

About when will this be going on?

Jedoi

Slicer
This sounds very fun! I would very much like to partcipate.

About when will this be going on?

JocelynReed

Slicer
So far for contestants we have

Mtn
Jedi
Adder
Zor
Crypt
Horned
Psy
Luc
Lazu
Deathstrider
Hip
MOpyc

I would love to see Andre, luc, Gall, and santahat jump in
And magpie but he is hosting

Can someone get MrAlc to come back for this?

Lazuli73

Slicer
I'm in, i love creative, and building, plus I've been playing a ton of creative. Also, will the space be super flat or biom.

Back