Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Loka Build Tournament

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Just to inform you all i plan to start the tournament on Friday and run it over the weekend. It may well continue into next week depending on whether everyone can make it or not. The draw will be made in the next few days and i will post it here. We currently do not have 16 members (only 13 so far) so atm 3 players will get a bye in the first round.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
I have already decided on themes for each match and msged them to joce before i made the draw to prove its completely random. I made the draw by asking each player online for a random number. This way no one can complain i fixed it as the chat logs will prove this. The order was the following, 13, 7, 6, 12, 3, 8, 9, 14, 1, 15, 11, 16, 2, 5, 4, 10. Each of these correspond to a player depending on who signed up first and last. Therefore the draw is as follows.

(13) Defgnww vs (7) Mtndome
(6) MinecraftJedi127 vs (12) hip736
(3) Zor95 vs (8) Lucifer09
(9) Lazuli73 vs (14) MasterTargaryen
(1) hornedbaron vs (15) andrekeroxd
(11) MOpyc vs (16) Santahatninja
(2) Cryptite vs (5) psychedelic98
(4) adderman500 vs (10) Deathstrider

The theme for each match will be given to the players just before the time starts. For example if the theme beach was given you could build a nether beach, or a normal beach with a ship in the water, or maybe even a sand castle on a beach. You will be given marks for originality but try not to drift too far from the theme as marks will be awarded for that also. The third judging category is beauty. The Tourney will begin on Saturday 1st June and round 1 matches can be played in any order depending on who is on. It will run through next week until we have a winner. Good luck!!!

Mtndome

Slicer
Are we allowed a 5 minute prep time before the build starts? As in before you build, but after you tell us the theme, to give you a moment to think on what to actually make?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
I had planned for the time to begin as soon as you hear the theme but if the majority of players would like 5 mins prep time then we can do it.

MasterAegon

Slicer
I'm with dome. The five minute prep time would be nice. Might give competitors a second to get their bearings and arrange their quickbar in creative.

Also I need to know when Lazuli can compete as I have a family obligation at some point tomorrow. Thx!

Psychedelic98

Slicer
I am against a 5 minute wait time after getting a category. This should be a fairly fast paced competition and you're free to spend 5 minutes of your building time organizing your bars or thinking if that's what you wish to do.

Back