Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

LOKA POKER????????

LobsterLarry

I HAVE DECIDED.... NO MORE OF THE "LOKA POKER".... FOR NOW...(ill make it but this project seems a lot cooler so i want to do it first). IT IS TIME FOR THE LOKA CARD BATTLER GAME.... (doesnt have a good name yet yall help me find out a neat name for it). Anyways today I spent a ton of time creating and designing cards for the game, as well as a damage token, and money for the game to function. This is what I have created so far.
The Reaper.png
The First CARD! It's a Platinum so it will be the ONLY one of its kind in the ENTIRE game. So only 1 person can have it, and trust me it will be ENTIRELY worth it.

Tokens Template Coins.pngThe COINS! This is what we will use to purchase the ability to use the card in the game. The COST of the card is always located on the top right of the card, with a colored border signifying the rarity of the card (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum). Cards can be the same TYPE but in different strengths depending on their rarity, however Platinums will always be ONLY platinum level creatures and power ups, and will ONLY have 1 of its kind.

Tokens Template Damage.pngThe DAMAGE TOKENS! This will be how we monitor damage taken to a creature by your opponent using their attack on you, and you putting the damage token into your creature's corresponding Chest. These Coins represent their values of damage dealt to the creature, and once it is added up, and exceeds the number that the creature has as their Health (The Shield on the card) that will mean that the Creature is out of the game.

LobsterLarry

A few things to note in this game as I am creating it.

This is a TURN BASED GAME, so every turn you get to click a dispenser which will pop out a coin 1-9 (Or if you have the Greed Card, it will give an extra amount corresponding to the amount that you got + the amount labeled on the card) There is also another card that is being worked on that will allow you to raise the MINIMUM coin dropped up to a certain point, so you can not get 1-(however amount the card says), but only get the cards above the minimum. Once you have the coins you can choose to save your coins, or buy another card. In a turn you have an option to do a few things such as, Heal (With a Utility card (I am working on Health Tokens)), Attack, Place a card, or use a Utility card. The way you ACTUALLY obtain these cards, (Not in battle but in the world) is by purchasing CARD PACKS, which give you 5 Cards, 4 Regular Cards and 1 Card of a higher rarity. The price of the card pack will also increase if you wish to make the amount of the cards inside go higher, as It will always be a 4:1 ratio on rarity when purchasing the card packs. It will be a while for these packs to be released as the game is not fully out yet, and will most likely release in February. There might be a beta test in January when the cards are fully designed so that players can help me balance the cards strengths and power, as well as an economy balance period. If you would at all like to help with the development of this game please dm me on discord DontCookLarry#1056

Back