Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Lokan Brew House

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Also, here would be a good place to suggest ideas for names of brews, and perhaps even what they're crafted with.

For example, an example brew that you can craft is:

Wheatbeer (Skunky, regular, and Fine depending on your brewing skills) which is crafted with 3 wheat.

Lazuli73

Slicer
Does this moddy thingy you installed have a vodka portion as I want vodka. Vodka is made from potatoes and it's the best option you can use while in Russia (the three options are Nyet, Da, and Vodka, go with vodka option, you get enemy drunk and steal all their weapons and wallet).

Lazuli73

Slicer
So far everyone is liking the new plugin, and some of you thought it was a bad idea, well maybe... Depends on what you do when you are drunk on cheap happy juice.

Lazuli73

Slicer
Also as just for Loka can we add if someone drinks WAY to much they die of alcohol poisoning.

Lazuli73

Slicer
CrazyNinjaCows23 said:
MAKE BUTTER BEER!!!!!!!!!!
10 sugar, not sugar cane, 5 wheat and 5 apples

Is this a light recipe or what, cause this sound amazing. Also do you distill it and how long or is it straight to the barrel and how long.

And how long is a year in barrel ageing time, you can tell how long something has been fermenting with a clock but not a barrel.

Lazuli73

Slicer
Now that the brewing plugin is in full swing, and we even have a spawn bar with a brew market, which is great, it is a bit of a hazard. When 1.8 rolls around new completely invisible barrier blocks will be added, by chance can we put a few of those t prevent any more open fire mishaps with Jeffrey the Booze Donkey. :D

Lazuli73

Slicer
Wow this is an old thread, but still valid. So today I upgraded my brewing room today to add more barrels. I then realized that dark oak wood and acacia don't have their down brews, like the other wood types. So I did I quick google search for African alcohol and found a kind of beer in Kenya called Tusker that we could add. For the dark oak wood I figure we could add stout (Guinness) but it may be similar to dark beer. I bring this up as there have been other brews added by crypt and I figured, why leave out the other wood types.

Dwemer_Sphere

Slicer
Bad Neutral Good (when Burning Golden Cider its name is Red)
(Stout Cider, Cider, Burning Golden Cider)

10 Apples, 4 Sugar

Color: Orange

Distilled: 6 Times

Woodtype: Dark Oak
-Aged: 100

Please.....

Lazuli73

Slicer
Can we add more market chests to the pub at spawn. Recently new brews have been added/discovered and we should be able to sell them.

hyhu

Slicer
personally I'd like to see coffee (made with cocoa beans) being added-effect of speed 1 or 2. That uh, one streamer might uh, really like that.

Ronshaud

Slicer
personally I'd like to see coffee (made with cocoa beans) being added-effect of speed 1 or 2. That uh, one streamer might uh, really like that.
That seems nice.. And maybe a jump boost cause coffee makes some people hyper.

MasterAegon

Slicer
Yeah Ron, the speed boost implies being hyper. Not sure coffee could be justified to boost your dunking ability.

Back