Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Lokan Origins

Drew_doc

Slicer
I was thinking while looking through the lore threads that although people may have a lot of history or lore behind their lore it can be hard at times to remember someone's origin story. So I thought why not have a small thread where everyone can say a quick few words or a quick phrase or two to sum it up to give people an idea of their character.
I'll go first: Separate world, death everywhere, science, teleportation, lying about a boat

Wizardteepot

Slicer
I was actually just talking to Asymphir and Jedoi about my timeline for the rest of GHT, and chapter synopsis for each, when I realized that the last few chapters will tie up a lot of loose ends on my origin story, along with a lot of things in GHT. Anyways, until I finish GHT, my origin story can be found here!

https://lokamc.com/forums/index.php?threads/enjoy-your-stay-wizardteepots-origin-story.3217/
(Do keep in mind, this isn't exactly my best writing ^^; )

Essentially, Tee was taken under the wing of some Wizard, back in his old world, where he learned several forms of magic. This was up until the mentor passed away, leaving everything in Tee's name. After a late night raid of the Wizard Tower Tee was staying in, by the monsters of the night, he conjured a portal that managed to bring him to Loka.

MasonMcBadbat

Slicer
I was thinking while looking through the lore threads that although people may have a lot of history or lore behind their lore it can be hard at times to remember someone's origin story. So I thought why not have a small thread where everyone can say a quick few words or a quick phrase or two to sum it up to give people an idea of their character.
I'll go first: Separate world, death everywhere, science, teleportation, lying about a boat
You have yet to tell me the true story btw. I'm still telling people about a boat

Back