Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Lufer (Pinganitom) For Slicer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurnn

Slicer
Honestly there is an abundance of these already posted here and an abundance more in existence, I only feel the need to post the one, Lufer is not a good character and although I made a similar argument on another thread about slicer just being slicer - that was about minor heat of the moment stupid toxicity not outright racism, I would not like to see Slicer to mean so little as to let blatant racists acquire that rank

I know the screenshot is dated, I can provide much more recent proof if it's desired by staff. His character has not changed and people who are this "consistent" and horrible with remarks like these overtime often don't change, ever.

-1 if it wasn't clear

3cfccd1bf4edcfbc6f8dc0b6d7c940a7.png

Gragra

Honestly there is an abundance of these already posted here and an abundance more in existence, I only feel the need to post the one, Lufer is not a good character and although I made a similar argument on another thread about slicer just being slicer - that was about minor heat of the moment stupid toxicity not outright racism, I would not like to see Slicer to mean so little as to let blatant racists acquire that rank

I know the screenshot is dated, I can provide much more recent proof if it's desired by staff. His character has not changed and people who are this "consistent" and horrible with remarks like these overtime often don't change, ever.

-1 if it wasn't clear

View attachment 5112
thats one and a half year ago

Lurnn

Slicer
thats one and a half year ago
"I know the screenshot is dated, I can provide much more recent proof if it's desired by staff. His character has not changed and people who are this "consistent" and horrible with remarks like these overtime often don't change, ever."
I clearly noted that whilst presenting it, unsure if you just saw the SS and felt the need to instantly point it out or blatantly disregarded what I said

Gragra

"I know the screenshot is dated, I can provide much more recent proof if it's desired by staff. His character has not changed and people who are this "consistent" and horrible with remarks like these overtime often don't change, ever."
I clearly noted that whilst presenting it, unsure if you just saw the SS and felt the need to instantly point it out or blatantly disregarded what I said
sorry this was my bad, I ve only read the first part then jumped to reading the screenshot.

Antiitok

i agree with lurnn no change

ArcherSquid

Muted

-1 if it wasn't clear

View attachment 5112
you must be a woman cuz you sure love to dig up the past

Last edited:

Major55MB

-1 if it wasn't clear

View attachment 5112
2/24/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back