Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Lufer (Pinganitom) For Slicer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurnn

Slicer
2/24/2021
Have no idea why I need to reiterate this once again as it's in the very post you quoted and already refuted a few posts down.

"I know the screenshot is dated, I can provide much more recent proof if it's desired by staff. His character has not changed and people who are this "consistent" and horrible with remarks like these overtime often don't change, ever."

Piruletaas

Sentry
Have no idea why I need to reiterate this once again as it's in the very post you quoted and already refuted a few posts down.

"I know the screenshot is dated, I can provide much more recent proof if it's desired by staff. His character has not changed and people who are this "consistent" and horrible with remarks like these overtime often don't change, ever."
Did you really think this was a serious nomination? Lol

koi0001

Guardian
Staff don't always have all the info players do which could lead them to promoting him
This is entirely true. A lot of the time sarcasm can be lost over the internet and what was made in jest can accidentally be interrupted as sincere.

We don't personally know all of the players on Loka due to our high population which admittedly is a double edged sword.

Unless the application outright says it's a joke or it's insanely sarcastic it can become difficult to tell.

Last edited:

HijoDeLaWawa

Muted
The more than obvious that he is kidding you because you follow the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back