Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

McDanky for Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanky

Guardian

Current rank:
Sentry

Which rank you are applying for:
Guardian

What you think is expected of this rank:

Being a responsible and active community member, I consistently uphold the server rules and contribute to its overall fun. In my current role as a Sentry, I already perform numerous tasks similar to those of a Guardian. These include resolving tickets, reporting bugs, actively participating in the discord and forums, and ensuring that inappropriate language or content is not tolerated in the chat {Like just don't be racist}. Moreover, I firmly believe in maintaining a high level of maturity and helpfulness as a Guardian, which is already reflected in my actions (excluding the 18+ section of the Sandsete Library).

Why you think you should become this rank:
Having been an active player on the server for over five years and a sentry for three years, I confidently believe that I have established myself as a trusted member of the Loka community. Throughout my time, I have contributed to various aspects of the server, including the creation of skins, quests, and builds for significant events such as Nether's Eve, Yuletide, New Spawn, and other noteworthy quests. Despite being one of the older members of the quickly changing community, I consistently make an effort to familiarize myself with newer players, ensuring that their Mineman experience remains enjoyable and devoid of any toxic elements.

When you started playing on the server:
February 24th, 2018

Time zone:
EST

How often do you play (hours a day/week):
Around 5-18 hours per week

Last edited:

Haldyir

Slicer
+1
  1. Unquestionably one of the most influential people in Loka.
  2. years of experience under his belt with a positive reputation.
  3. Loyal to the server through its various eras.
  4. Has served as an effective sentry in the protective mission of supporting and keeping the Lokan player base a bay

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
A +1 from this pal in Tican, don't think I've ever had a negative experience with this lad. Always helpful, and he seems like someone who might enjoy server lore.

(I gotta see the 18+ section now yaknow!)

McDanky

Guardian
+1
  1. Unquestionably one of the most influential people in Loka.
  2. years of experience under his belt with a positive reputation.
  3. Loyal to the server through its various eras.
  4. Has served as an effective sentry in the protective mission of supporting and keeping the Lokan player base a bay
Too kind! Too kind!!!! I appreciate the thoughtful reply 🎃

LobsterLarry

I LOVE MCDANKY I LOVE MCDANKY!!! COOLEST TOWN ON LOKA BELONGING TO THE COOLEST FUTURE ELDER ON LOKA! +3!!!! I LOVE MCDANKY!!!! HAVE I SAID I LOVED MCDANKY YET?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back