Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

MexicanMeatEater/SwingBot Unban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bqnka

Brief Back story.

May 7th 2023 1 day before the ban was placed, We were in Ascended VC like everyday playing loka like any other day, I was arguing with a player called RezzaOT, Who has a reputation for arguing with everyone, But I am close friends with him, so we usually argue for fun, well this time I was arguing with Rezza, and he brings up old stuff from a year ago, and Out of everyone laughing in the vc, I hear my friend 6rax start laughing, and I say "brax why are u even laughing" because 6rax doesn't really like arguing and gets offended really easily . So I start calling him out for it, He gets angry and starts siding with rezza, Now in the heat of the moment I quickly thought of something to say, but I realized that was gonna be the biggest mistake I could of made. I start saying "free brax's big pops up" and other stuff relating to his Father That could offend him and get him angry. He Then Bans me from the Discord, and that made me very irritated. I didn't say anything in chat yet, so I joined back the discord and he repeatedly kept banning me. So The Only way to get him mad was to type somewhere he has no power to stop me, public chat.

I say in chat:
MexicanMeatEater-"free brax big manz up"
"He may of robbed 50 banks but we #up"

From I remember, that's what I said in chat, and he got offended and he reported me for what I said (I don't blame him)
Now Later that day, As always, we forgot that ever happened and we continued having fun in Ascended Call.

Next day, On a Monday, I got back from School and did some IRL stuff, then hopped on the game, I saw the ban screen, and I knew instantly why I got banned
Tons of Dms from my friends saying I was banned
as well as they Dm'ed 6rax asking why he reported me when we were all friends.
even though, 6rax tried denying it at first, He did report me for it and felt bad afterwards, I did not wanna GASLIGHT HIM so I told him it was okay that he reported me, and he forgave me for talking about his dad. So We Were Still Very Close even after he Reported me, But I know my Appeal would get denied if I instantly make a appeal. So I decided, Instead of looking at the ban like a punishment, I would look it like a Chance. A Chance to Reform Myself entirely. So I don't make that mistake again.

The Appeal

I would quickly like to Apologize for brax once more, for speaking about his Father Figure, knowing He was sensitive about that information. I felt like the Ban was a Chance for me to reform my self entirely. so IF Im able to ever come back to Loka, I will be a less Toxic, and all around better player to play with. Now I wont lie in my appeal, but Yes The first week or 2 were very hard, seeing my friends play while I had to sit in vc watching screenshares and watch them have fun, I already missed it, but I had to keep the mindset that I deserved it, and I needed to learn that what I said, cant be taken back, no matter how Much I apologize. I wanted to truly make myself a better person, this is a start, I thought about alting, but I knew if I did, It would make it worse for me and then i could never have the same fun I had.
I would like to apologize for people Who Play Actively, as well as people who didn't deserve the hate I gave them.

People Like Toaster , Darhki, Grippier, Dmacest, ughSizzle. and a lot more players that I didn't like, I decided to Befriend Them, It turned out they are very nice people and really fun to talk to, and I hope they feel the same way about me, and think I have changed for the better. Now, I cant friend everyone who I was toxic too, I understand that, But I am willingly to do everything in my power, to At least change the way they think about me. I don't want people thinking I'm the same person I was 2 and a half months Ago.

In Conclusion

I also know 2 and a half months is a very short time, but I have really made progress. Im not saying Im 100% Reformed but I have made a great change in myself and I am Proud of myself for Doing so, Even if this Appeal gets denied, I will still continue to Make myself better, as well as make New Friends who Hated me before.

Thank You So Much For Taking the Time To Read my appeal, again, To the personal Apology to 6rax. I'm Sorry. and To Everyone else who I harassed and was toxic too, I apologize. And I accept full responsibly for all my actions.

I hope to play Loka again with my friends, and maybe you admins see that I've changed too.
And Im not aiming for a unban, Im hoping for a reduced so I can have even more time to improve myself.

- Bonka.

I have attached a Video of Bonkas screenshots over the months of Playing Loka.
Watch it if You would like

https://youtu.be/0_kFg2kuxoI
1690156308842.png

czmpos

Slicer
Bonka, you are my friend and i love you but you are the most childish person i have ever met, you told that to brax and two days later you were in vc with him laughing, as brax forgives you id say +1 but doing that doesn’t only requires the forgiveness of brax, id say to lower your punishment to a 3 month ban and then you should be free. (I only read like 25% of this appeal) (edit: I didn’t actually meant to type childish, i just couldn’t find the word but i meant that he always likes to get fun everywhere) (i think childish is not even close to that but i meant to say other thing). I will read the appeal and type my opinion, hotel wifi is killing meeee

Last edited:

bqnka

Bonka, you are my friend and i love you but you are the most childish person i have ever met, you told that to brax and two days later you were in vc with him laughing, as brax forgives you id say +1 but doing that doesn’t only requires the forgiveness of brax, id say to lower your punishment to a 3 month ban and then you should be free. (I only read like 25% of this appeal)
if u actually read the appeal, I explained that me and brax stayed close even after he reported me. And yes I know I need the forgiveness of everyone I was toxic too, I explained that in the appeal too. so please if u could take the time to read my appeal before saying anything negative because I even said I wanted a reduced?..

Melon

+1 free bonka nice guy

Fix some of the random capitalizations tho it hurts to read, other than that good appeal

Wxndernut

how do i edit
1690166975994.png
Use grammarly it's a great tool.

bqnka

Raddus_

Guardian
View attachment 7924
Use grammarly it's a great tool.
Summed up my thoughts pretty well, this appeal hurts to read.

As for my opinion, I think it is too soon for an unban. Even though what you said to 6rax got you banned, it is not the only thing. You have a long history of toxicity, and you act very childish at times. Their is little thought put into what you say, and I don’t think you have learned how to think before you are about to say something really messed up. So -1 from me but I wish you the best of luck. (a reduction to a temp ban would not be out of the question, I just feel some more time is needed to nail the point home.)

bqnka

Summed up my thoughts pretty well, this appeal hurts to read.

As for my opinion, I think it is too soon for an unban. Even though what you said to 6rax got you banned, it is not the only thing. You have a long history of toxicity, and you act very childish at times. Their is little thought put into what you say, and I don’t think you have learned how to think before you are about to say something really messed up. So -1 from me but I wish you the best of luck. (a reduction to a temp ban would not be out of the question, I just feel some more time is needed to nail the point home.)
as i said before, i clearly stated almost everything You said already in the appeal I dont understand why you guys do not read it.

BIGSIZZLEE

+1 mans is goated not toxic to me anymore bc im better than him at everything that involves minecraft but he needs to be unbanned i had fun playing with him while he was banned and when he was not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back