Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Mocc for PvE Dev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orphious

Slicer
Duties

The minimum work hours of a PvE dev are 5 hours a week, based on the PvE dev application post. And if we took Mocc's conservative estimate of playing on Loka for 1 hour a day, he plays 7 hours a week.

So it is possible for Mocc to set aside time to work for the PvE team while owning a server, if he's willing to give up time from his town and if he manages his time well.

Last edited:

Mocc1

Guardian
-1. Seeing as you are the owner of a very large 1.16 pvp server right now, I don't see any reason why you would become a pve dev. Being a pve dev is a very large commitment that takes up a lot of time, and it also does not make sense why a loka developer would also own a competing server.
Yeah it has been a time-taker but the amount of time I need to dedicate to that server has been becoming a lot less because everything is pretty finished, just content.
I still want to make content for Loka though, it is one of my favorite servers on Minecraft and I think the most unique, ever.

Lurnn

Slicer
-1. Seeing as you are the owner of a very large 1.16 pvp server right now, I don't see any reason why you would become a pve dev. Being a pve dev is a very large commitment that takes up a lot of time, and it also does not make sense why a loka developer would also own a competing server.
I have to say that if I was an owner, I would not want a rival server owner anywhere near my own development plans let alone helping from and shape them, maybe that's just me! but defo agree with sami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back