Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

mrgoodasian appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodasian

Muted
Date of Ban: 5/07/23

I had gotten off another game to hop on Loka to gank some people. I joined this call and everyone who was usually there was on the call, including Erwin. Erwin had always joined calls and asked us to screen share gank isle. I had never really liked Erwin as he would always call me names like "rice hat" and other names. They were doing 3v3 team fights so I had just been spectating. Another person spectating was "Erwin" but I had not known at this time. During these fights "Erwin" had hit me and I shouted in vc "yo im getting jumped" and everyone told me that it was Erwin. I had just found out that he was ban evading. Later, I was getting mad at him hitting me and I threatened to tell LobsterLarry about the ban evading. Everyone told me not to as LobsterLarry had said something that hinted that he had known that someone was ban evading. So, I decided not to do anything. This was a bad decision. Later I got jumped by "Erwin" and Kippehz and lost a lot of loot. This made me even more angry so I just hopped off Loka. The very next day I woke up and hopped on Loka for a warp in an ice biome. The game had crashed and everyone was stuck at this warp. I started fighting people and the game died again and I was banned.

I deeply apologize to all staff members of Loka as I made them do more work than they should have to. At first, I thought I didn't even do anything that bad, but I realized I had jeopardized the safety of the server by allowing this person back into the server. This server showed me that I could have fun while playing Minecraft. Ganking was the most fun thing to do with friends. I truly enjoyed this server and how unique it was compared to other pvp servers. I love the grinding and the market and how it adapts. This makes you interact with other sellers and buyers and this part was also really fun for me. I never want to jeopardize the security of this server ever again. I understand why I have been banned and agree with the server rules. I now know to report anyone who I find ban evading as they were banned for a reason and allowing them to play creates a threat to the server. While I was banned I took an overall break from Minecraft and focused on myself during this summer. I started focusing on my education and physical health. I started going outside and helping people around me. Although Loka is just a Minecraft server I understand that to some people it is more. I threatened the servers security and doing so threatened some peoples fun, job, and more. I apologize to everyone I have harmed by not reporting the ban evader. This was my first offense and it will be my last. I understand if I don't get banned as not much time has passed since this incident but I am just asking for a chance. I just want everyone to understand my side of the story. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Last edited:
+1 i know mrgoodasian irl and i know he didn't mean to harm the server in anyway and just didnt want to report erwin because he was told to not report him. He has told me on multiple occasions of how bad of a idea it was to not report him and that he regrets not reporting erwin alting on lokamc.

MrSuperb

+1 I believe his appeal, the situation he was put in is something that a lot of new Loka players get put in unintentionally and I think he would be fine to join the community again

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We appreciate the effort you put into your appeal, however, there are a few details we disagree with. This was not your first offence, you had received countless warnings about your conduct in chat and hateful speech (and were on the brink of getting perma muted). That aside we do not feel enough time has passed from your offence of assisting ban evasion. This is one of the most harmful things you can do and we take it very seriously. A few months is not an appropriate ban length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back