Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Nationalistic Ban Appeal/Clarification v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver911

Slicer
I think it is too early and flea should try appealing later. There is currently something outdoing his proof that is out right now and he shouldn't be let back in just yet.
I said this a little bit ago. But I have just seen what happened. I do now agree fLea is innocent and should be unbanned. \o/

Steve5729

Slicer
This is where you might rethink defending Nationalistic. You're correct that the hwid.exe filed from Vape's website has a digital signature, but Flea's hwid.exe file did have a digital signature. You see, we recorded the entire screenshare and this screenshot of that recording clearly shows a completely different hwid.exe with a digital signature and completely different creation, modified, and accessed dates. Furthermore, the size of the file is exactly the same as Vape's hwid file, down to the byte (2,355,368 bytes).

By the way, "firme digitali" is "digital signatures" in Italian if you weren't aware.

Do you have an explanation for this?

Aressem

flea had multiple bans tho
But not only were they not related to hacking, they were kind of sketchy bans such as staff making up the "no discord harrassment" rule on the spot and perma banning him for "hacking".

Last edited:

Mrp

Slicer
Can I ask why you waited 2 and a half weeks to make this post if you are completely innocent? It's rare that an innocent person would not immediately run to the appeal section if they were falsely accused of something of this magnitude.

Silver911

Slicer
Can I ask why you waited 2 and a half weeks to make this post if you are completely innocent? It's rare that an innocent person would not immediately run to the appeal section if they were falsely accused of something of this magnitude.
He might have not wanted to do a rush post. I make that mistake sometimes and then I realize my mistake and can't fix it.

For what Silver stated above ^^, and also because I didn't have much free time to write an appeal :)

Last edited:

ModernMozart1787

You don't get more fishy than bat's video. Please tell me how that was legit in any way, and you'll be on your way to convincing me.

SigmaFlash

Slicer
I don't think Skuhoo even knows how to properly screenshare. Just because you are getting donged by the Best in the West doesn't mean you make an attempt to try to get a good pvper banned.

ModernMozart1787

I don't think Skuhoo even knows how to properly screenshare. Just because you are getting donged by the Best in the West doesn't mean you make an attempt to try to get a good pvper banned.
So you're saying this is admin abuse due to being beaten in conquest? The hwid was the exact same number of bytes as Vape's one and Bat's video alone is enough to tell that he was hacking.

ModernMozart1787

Even Malen, a professional screensharer for Cosmicpvp, an absolutely massive server, agreed that he must be hacking after bat's video.

I don't think Skuhoo even knows how to properly screenshare
I'm not trying to make fun of the staff but this is very true indeed.
The hwid was the exact same number of bytes as Vape's one and Bat's video alone is enough to tell that he was hacking
Just because the file was the same size as Vape's one doesn't mean it was necessarily a Vape file, even if it was, it still doesn't prove that I was cheating, because Vape also requires a .exe to be executed to be injected into the javaw.exe instance.. The HWID file is just required for authentication purposes and it doesn't mean that the client was ran.
Even Malen, a professional screensharer for Cosmicpvp, an absolutely massive server, agreed that he must be hacking after bat's video.
Firstly, let's use proper terminology; cheating* and hacking are 2 different things my guy, secondly, Malen did not state that I was cheating, he just gave up because the admins seemed like they didn't take into consideration the evidence that disproved their points in the forum post written by Mag.

BuscoNombre

Slicer
FwSOu0Q.jpg

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
I didn't really just go straight up for him, I was trying to run back to the T-GEN, until I saw a full invis person running around while holding pearls. I proceeded to chase him down and I ended up killing him.

When you climbed the hill and pearled onto Unallowed you were running away from the TGen, not back towards it. This can be seen with the following overview screenshot:
iW4s9my.png

I don't know why you claim that you saw him holding pearls, as Unallowed's video of his perspective clearly shows that he only held/threw a pearl after you had already inexplicably pearled directly onto him.

A full invis guy was holding a sword at the back of the enemy T-GEN, I started chasing him and then he climbed up the mountain which is why I started shooting arrows towards their direction (I'm not able to know whether that was bat or not, if not it must've been another player). As for Skuhoo, I pearled on the mountain because I was chasing the player "Mtndew98", then, a full invis player (Skuhoo) put his armour on all of a sudden and started fighting me until he jumped off the cliff and died.

There were no invis players in that area other than bat. Magpieman was in spectator watching you very closely for that entire fight after we were sent Unallowed's video. The 2 invis players you see take off their armor ran in the complete opposite direction from where you pearled to. You shot an arrow directly at bat, started climbing the hill while staring at him, stopped, jumped away, then again stared directly at him while eating food before finally running off. Trying to brush this off as "I was chasing another invis" is a bold-faced lie.

During the screenshare we saw that you play on 2 render distance. With that render distance, only players within this area would have been within render distance of bat:
TwDXB7B.png

Now, if we look at the video from bat's perspective, you can clearly see Nationalistic pearl within range of rendering bat, then immediately turn to run and shoot at him.
https://gfycat.com/ComfortableFewHoneybee

So you weren't "chasing another invis", you pearled in a random direction and suddenly your tracers were pointing towards a player 60 blocks up a mountain. You decided to pursue this player until you quickly realized that you were being extremely blatant so you backed off.

I didn't purposely log out. I crashed while getting teleported to the "screenshare room" or whatever it's called (probably because my connection to the server was very weak, as I stated above). I can even prove that with this screenshot (which by the way, I sent to Skuhoo right after I got disconnected from the server), https://gyazo.com/5f23882519ae22aad6a0ac89ac48cf4c.

After freezing you, which teleports you into a room beneath spawn, you were actively moving your head around, meaning packets were still flowing between you and the server. In fact, 35 long seconds passed between me freezing you and you disconnecting. The teleport did not cause you to disconnect.

Skuhoo didn't even check the digital signature of the "hwid.exe" file that I had in my downloads folder, in addition; the file's last execution was dated October 18th 2018. Furthermore, the reason why I use Forge is because it allows you to bind your "Sprint" and "Walk forwards" keys to W so that you don't need to hold CTRL to sprint.
The file in question:
ZeCBRCA.png

sqFKPfZ.png

The only hwid file distributed by CheatBreaker, who's website hasn't been online in months, does not have a digital signature. The mere existence of the "digital signature" tab in that file's properties is proof that this wasn't for CheatBreaker.

Furthermore, you claim that you "used to have CheatBreaker", but that file was downloaded 2 days before the screenshare and last run hours before, 14 minutes before you logged onto Loka that day.

In addition to refuting your points, it's also worth mentioning how you were just days ago caught using another player's account to evade your ban. MFHSeknai was consistently logging on with IPs from the Italian ISP Wind Telecommunications until October 31st when he logged on, joined South Valyria, and started fighting in his first conquest fight in over 6 months. Suddenly, the IPs he was logging in with were no longer owned by Wind Telecommunications, but were instead endpoints of the popular VPN service NordVPN. Believing this to be pretty fishy, I froze Seknai after a fight and although I told them not to log out they quickly disconnected. Coincidentally, Nationalistic, your Discord status immediately went from "do not disturb" to "offline". Seknai's Discord status remained offline during the entire incident and did not respond to my efforts to get them to log back in until many hours later when he admitted that Nationalistic used his account:
BhCJCml.png

If anyone would like to check these IPs for themselves they are 82.102.21.249, 82.102.21.230, and 95.141.36.10. A list of NordVPN's servers can be found using their API here. Normally we absolutely do not share the IPs of our players, but because these are VPN endpoints and not someone's private IP address we see no issue with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back