Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Nationalistic Ban Appeal/Clarification v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosebobby

Don’t mean to stir the pot but if he was hacking with a client/using radar it probably would’ve shown this magpie guy who was in spectator. So I doubt that he would’ve chased bat unless he legitimately saw him. (Or he saw them both with radar/a client and was dumb enough to keep going and be obvious in hacking).

Anyhow not meaning to give an opinion just to let you guys know a client or radar most likely would’ve shown the magpie guy in spectator.

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
Don’t mean to stir the pot but if he was hacking with a client/using radar it probably would’ve shown this magpie guy who was in spectator. So I doubt that he would’ve chased bat unless he legitimately saw him. (Or he saw them both with radar/a client and was dumb enough to keep going and be obvious in hacking).

Anyhow not meaning to give an opinion just to let you guys know a client or radar most likely would’ve shown the magpie guy in spectator.

You really just don't understand how hack clients work then. Packets telling a client where a player is are not sent by the server for spectator/vanished players and a hack client cannot magically have information about the world unless it was sent it by the server. This means that hack clients have absolutely no way of seeing spectator/vanished players. Furthermore, it was already established in the previous thread that Nationalistic was physically unable to see bat through legitimate means. Particles have a render distance of only 32 blocks, and bat was twice that distance away when Nationalistic shot an arrow at and climbed towards him.

Also to be pedantic, we are not accusing him of using radar, but tracers/player ESP.

Last edited:

ModernMozart1787

When you climbed the hill and pearled onto Unallowed you were running away from the TGen, not back towards it. This can be seen with the following overview screenshot:
iW4s9my.png

I don't know why you claim that you saw him holding pearls, as Unallowed's video of his perspective clearly shows that he only held/threw a pearl after you had already inexplicably pearled directly onto him.

There were no invis players in that area other than bat. Magpieman was in spectator watching you very closely for that entire fight after we were sent Unallowed's video. The 2 invis players you see take off their armor ran in the complete opposite direction from where you pearled to. You shot an arrow directly at bat, started climbing the hill while staring at him, stopped, jumped away, then again stared directly at him while eating food before finally running off. Trying to brush this off as "I was chasing another invis" is a bold-faced lie.

During the screenshare we saw that you play on 2 render distance. With that render distance, only players within this area would have been within render distance of bat:
TwDXB7B.png

Now, if we look at the video from bat's perspective, you can clearly see Nationalistic pearl within range of rendering bat, then immediately turn to run and shoot at him.
https://gfycat.com/ComfortableFewHoneybee

So you weren't "chasing another invis", you pearled in a random direction and suddenly your tracers were pointing towards a player 60 blocks up a mountain. You decided to pursue this player until you quickly realized that you were being extremely blatant so you backed off.

After freezing you, which teleports you into a room beneath spawn, you were actively moving your head around, meaning packets were still flowing between you and the server. In fact, 35 long seconds passed between me freezing you and you disconnecting. The teleport did not cause you to disconnect.

The file in question:
ZeCBRCA.png

sqFKPfZ.png

The only hwid file distributed by CheatBreaker, who's website hasn't been online in months, does not have a digital signature. The mere existence of the "digital signature" tab in that file's properties is proof that this wasn't for CheatBreaker.

Furthermore, you claim that you "used to have CheatBreaker", but that file was downloaded 2 days before the screenshare and last run hours before, 14 minutes before you logged onto Loka that day.

In addition to refuting your points, it's also worth mentioning how you were just days ago caught using another player's account to evade your ban. MFHSeknai was consistently logging on with IPs from the Italian ISP Wind Telecommunications until October 31st when he logged on, joined South Valyria, and started fighting in his first conquest fight in over 6 months. Suddenly, the IPs he was logging in with were no longer owned by Wind Telecommunications, but were instead endpoints of the popular VPN service NordVPN. Believing this to be pretty fishy, I froze Seknai after a fight and although I told them not to log out they quickly disconnected. Coincidentally, Nationalistic, your Discord status immediately went from "do not disturb" to "offline". Seknai's Discord status remained offline during the entire incident and did not respond to my efforts to get them to log back in until many hours later when he admitted that Nationalistic used his account:
BhCJCml.png

If anyone would like to check these IPs for themselves they are 82.102.21.249, 82.102.21.230, and 95.141.36.10. A list of NordVPN's servers can be found using their API here. Normally we absolutely do not share the IPs of our players, but because these are VPN endpoints and not someone's private IP address we see no issue with it.
Get got!

Moosebobby

You really just don't understand how hack clients work then. Packets telling a client where a player is are not sent by the server for spectator/vanished players and a hack client cannot magically have information about the world unless it was sent it by the server. This means that hack clients have absolutely no way of seeing spectator/vanished players. Furthermore, it was already established in the previous thread that Nationalistic was physically unable to see bat through legitimate means. Particles have a render distance of only 32 blocks, and bat was twice that distance away when Nationalistic shot an arrow at and climbed towards him.

Also to be pedantic, we are not accusing him of using radar, but tracers/player ESP.
My bad I thought he pearled to bat not climbed after him.

(dont worry sku ur still a god in my eyes never forget)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back