Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

NegativePingg/PachaConJet69 2nd unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PachaConJet69

Muted
Hello Lokans, my first appeal was on Apr 7 of 2022, I was transparent in that appeal but got refused, but I think enought time has passed, some people think I altted 1 time as someone set his name as CrystalAura___ and most people thought It was me, I haven't altted 1 single time since I got banned back in December for hacking, I think I changed enough and I'm not that toxic now, I regret for whatever I did to people, staff and to the server and towns, I promise I wont do It again and also I will have a good behaviour if I be given other opportunity, thank you everyone.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We will not be lifting your ban at this time.

You claiming you haven't alted since being banned is quite misleading as you alted to ban evade 1 month prior to that when you were temp banned for a previous offense. On top of that we believe you alted after being perma banned on the account kyiiv as you logged onto that account with the same IP.

Within a 3 month period prior to your perma ban you badly doxxed another player, seriously bullied and harassed a different individual, had numerous chat offenses, town betrayed twice, made numerous racist remarks targetted at others, got permuted for more hate speech before finally getting perma banned for blatantly fly hacking around the server. As a result, we are struggling to see why you 'think enough time has passed' or why we would have any interest in unbanning you at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back