Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

NepyMX Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSuperb

Posting this appeal for the player NepyMX as they cannot log into their Loka forum account.

Around 2 weeks ago I got banned for exploit abuse via using the boat race to access a version of spawn without world protection and getting unobtainable items from it. The person I was on the call with said he would open a report about it so I put all the items in a shulker and didn't touch it but it turns out the person I was on the call with didn't mention the items and only the method used to gain it, so Staff didn't know of the items and I got banned. I am requesting an unban (I have already been banned for half the time) I never used the items or anything of the sort. I fully thought the items were made known by the report maker and were keeping them safe from anyone else getting their hands on them. Now I know for future exploits I may stumble across I will personally report it and hand in the items myself.
(Nepy's word ^)

Englxnd

Posting this appeal for the player NepyMX as they cannot log into their Loka forum account.

Around 2 weeks ago I got banned for exploit abuse via using the boat race to access a version of spawn without world protection and getting unobtainable items from it. The person I was on the call with said he would open a report about it so I put all the items in a shulker and didn't touch it but it turns out the person I was on the call with didn't mention the items and only the method used to gain it, so Staff didn't know of the items and I got banned. I am requesting an unban (I have already been banned for half the time) I never used the items or anything of the sort. I fully thought the items were made known by the report maker and were keeping them safe from anyone else getting their hands on them. Now I know for future exploits I may stumble across I will personally report it and hand in the items myself.
(Nepy's word ^)
I was in the Vc when Nepy accidentally found the exploit and ethnz had agreed to report the exploit and the items. I do believe this was all just a miscommunication. Nepy should be unbanned it’s his first offense. +1

Eyvah

you should have reported it yourself. Idk if there is any backstory to this, if you are not lying then +1, deserve a second chance

mindblaster007

+1 It was a silly event, everyone was jolly, things got a little outta hand. Honestly, sounds like a very minute and harmless action done. Also, I don’t really think he saw the need to a WorldGuard bug, in the middle of a tournament, and that wouldn’t be accessible again unless they reused the track for another race next year. I can only imagine staff would’ve seen it as an inconvenience to stop the race and waste time applying WorldGaurd for something that would probably be changed in the future, if not completely removed. Plus, I don’t see how it could be seen as “abuse” of an exploit if he left it all behind.

If you asked me someone spiked the eggnog before the race and his perception of what is a good/bad was a little off.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We felt the punishment fit the crime so we did not see it fit to reduce your temp ban. The fact that you hid the items very meticulously makes it hard for us to believe you had the intention of handing them in and reporting the incident. Please report things yourself in the future to avoid getting caught up in things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back