Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

NerdNation - An Introduction

NerdieBirdieYT

Slicer
Hey, all!

Some of you may have heard of me and my faction from the stream I did over the weekend. My name is NerdieBirdie, and I am the owner of a faction/group/town called NerdNation. Having started on a Factions server and then moving to an entirely vanilla raiding server for over a year, we are now heading here - Loka - to start a brand new era of the faction's existence.

I'd like to touch on a few points, specifically, what NerdNation is and what our goals are. If you'd rather see this in video format, wait until July 20th, on which Loka Episode 0 will release on my channel going over these points and a bit more. I will be gone from July 20-27th on a mission trip, and after that NN will officially join Loka.

NerdNation is a relatively peaceful group. We do raid from time to time, but it is not our focus. Instead, our focus is community-building and events. We host one event every two weeks, as well as a game night every month. In addition, we prepare server events from time to time. We would love to bring some amazing community events to Loka!

As of now, our continent is not decided upon. We have been given a kind invite by Iblis in Kalros, but we may choose to settle elsewhere. As I said before, all specifics will be decided after I return from Costa Rica. Until then, we wish Lokans the best of luck, and we can't wait to join you on this amazing server!

- Nerdie

Back