Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

New 1.6 World

Zor95

Slicer
Our first world never really had a name, but all of us who played there began referring to it as "the world of the Artifact" after we moved so the name was adopted. I too would assume that we keep the name Loka, but it might end up being confusing when referring to the different worlds.

mopb3

Slicer
Zor95 said:
Our first world never really had a name, but all of us who played there began referring to it as "the world of the Artifact" after we moved so the name was adopted.
No... It was called "The Artifact" by Asy at the very start which is what perpetuated the use of the name.

Zor95

Slicer
That is what the advertisements said, but none of us, including Magpie, were ever aware of it being the official name. We had this discussion just after moving.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
The server was called the artifact, the world was not. As far as i am aware we do not know the name of that world and simply refer to it as the artifact.

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
Magpieman said:
The server was called the artifact, the world was not. As far as i am aware we do not know the name of that world and simply refer to it as the artifact.

I thought that world's name was Gaia? :?

mopb3

Slicer
Skitch the Wolf said:
Magpieman said:

I thought that world's name was Gaia? :?
A fitting name though I suppose, what with both Gaia's being the catalyst for quite some change indeed.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
For clarification, those people bringing buildings over will have their ender chest contents transferred to a normal chest and then their ender chest contents will be wiped and made unavailable until hitting the new world. So if you're bringing a building over, you will be unable to personally transport any items whatsoever unless you strike bargains with other players for item transfer..

Also, regardless of whatever you choose to bring over, all player inventories will be wiped during "whatever transition happens" to the new world. This is to ensure, among other things, that decked out players won't be able to slaughter all the new players they see upon entry into the new world. At least not for the first 10 minutes anyway :)

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Just so's you guys know, if you're wanting to transfer a building, those beacons will work similar to the one at spawn, but they are entirely yours and yours alone to power the same way the one at spawn works (just with a lower requirement of emeralds). So, unless you're doing it out of the kindness of your heart, if you're looking to transfer a building, you don't need to donate to the spawn beacon as that one will not work for you the moment you start to power your own building beacon.

How to build those building beacons is coming soon.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The transition RP event will take place around 2pm Central Standard Time on Sunday, July 14th.

Jedoi

Slicer
Cryptite said:
The transition RP event will take place around 2pm Central Standard Time on Sunday, July 14th.
I wish so much I would be here to take part in this.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Just for the record, anything you wish to be carried over should be placed in your enderchest or your inventory beacon. Any items on your person during the transition event will be lost.

Jedoi

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Cryptite said:
I wish so much I would be here to take part in this.

I might be able to be here! Depends on Internet connection and whether I'll be busy or not. Wish me luck! :D

adderman500

Slicer
Good luck, but bear in mind this is a game no matter how important to you and spending time with your family on holiday or whatever you're doing might be more important! :D

mopb3

Slicer
Cryptite said:
Just for the record, anything you wish to be carried over should be placed in your enderchest or your inventory beacon. Any items on your person during the transition event will be lost.
Sure you're not a politician crypt? That was ass covering at its finest :p

Back