Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion New Continent

pipsqueak42

I believe we should get another continent. Spice things up a little bit.

Ascalon is known to a lot of people as the toxic continent. A lot of toxic people, grudges, that sort. If we were to ass this new continent, then get what you call a fresh start, new people coming in, old people coming, making more room for players. It'll give a new purpose to conquest.

Maybe this continent could have some special features that the other 3 don't. Such as an Ice Spike Biome or Lava Biome(maybe implement a custom recipe for a lava boat and maybe make something like lava fishing only in that biome where u can get special stuff, but at a cost??)and a sky biome where there are many floating islands and a wrong step near the edge can lead to your death(without an elytra of course)

Soon people are going to think this server is starting to get bland. A same ol same ol type of deal. I'm just saying adding something like this to spice the server up would be great.

Thank you, I hope you like my idea and can possibly implement these suggestions or use the concept of adding something new to spice the server up to make this server more fun than it already is and bring more players, old and new.

Mr_Void99

I like the idea of the lava continent... so players can make cool fire based towns.... or allow people to make towns in specific parts of the nether and the end

Grubul

Slicer
just dropping a view. nothing more. nothing less.

Im an old player, and i wont ever think that with what the server already has, it could become bland. Theres content being made all the time.

You showed the 3 continental maps and mentioned - empty and empty.
Well, then there is still space on them to be filled!

A 4th continent would only come once Mojang releases new content for new biomes. If You look at 1.14, it would release pandas and a biome - bamboo forests.
Thats one of MANY biomes a continent would need to have. As 1.13 is water based content, and Water pvp is terrible, that would not be able to contribute a single thing to a new continent on Loka.

You complain about ascalon , but i have successfully avoided it, and only lived on Kalros or Garama, and i think the state of both of them is quite awesome and good.

The continents are set up in a way, that they are, so they would function as intended. Limiting resources to the biomes they are found in.

And there aint enough of "unique" resources to make a new one. IF you think we could duplicate some things. We cant - it would remove the point of limitating anything at all.

Last edited:

koi0001

Guardian
Im an old player, and i wont ever think that with what the server already has, it could become bland. Theres content being made all the time.

I'm not to sure about the Loka isn't bland arguement, a large amount of long term players certainly do get bored with Loka as it's mainly PVP orientated. However, adding another continent does not fix this problem, instead it would create more problems with less conquest possibly. As well as this I'm not quite sure who regards ascalon as '''the toxic continent', it's really just the largest continent by far that new players naturally migrate to for some reason when creating new towns.

It's worth noting that a considerable amount of features are in the works for PVE, this is what is generally planned to be new content to spice up the server.

A new continent right now would only further complicate things and spread out a community which already has more than enough breathing space.

Back