Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

New Forums!

mopb3

Slicer
Yes, but there still isnt the brighter text to show if a new post is in a forum. These are still horrible to navigate. Is it possible to revert to the old forum appearance? But have the nifty things of these forums, like the not seperate page to post a thread... and whatever else is good about these forums...
Sounds perfect, new features are always nice.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Forums have been reverted to the original style so I can more cleanly update them to match our website style. Assume things to look weird and change over the coming days

Grubul

Slicer
Great! Now only if i could change the avatar on the main town page... because its 100% steve. never updating.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I'm not exactly more or less fond of the new scheme, but it's closer to the main page design anyway.

mopb3

Slicer
So what was wrong with the ones we had already?

Also this new new version is better in layout but the colour is just horrifying.

I think I might even like this layout, but don't hold me to that.

MasterAegon

Slicer
It's actually more mobile friendly so far. I'm liking that a lot. Much easier to use when I'm not at the pc. Jury is out on desktop version though because I can't see the layout.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I threw colors together on this one pretty quickly; there are still some contrast and flat-wrong colors here and there. Trying to make it easier on the eyes as well.

Back