Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

VOTE November, Ionia I

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePigGang

Guardian
stairs round that 1 block drop would prob help @lilfros
That would make it worse, potting on stairs < potting on 1 block difference uneven ground.

As far as the tree goes we might be rounding it up a little bit but other then that this arena is very similar to the volcano map but instead of all of those mounds its just 1 slightly bigger mound in the middle. This arena may look super tricky but I think most of you will find it famillar.

Last edited:

Lurnn

Slicer
That would make it worse, potting on stairs < potting on 1 block difference uneven ground.

As far as the tree goes we might be rounding it up a little bit but other then that this arena is very similar to the volcano map but instead of all of those mounds its just 1 slightly bigger mound in the middle. This arena may look super tricky but I think most of you will find it famillar.
Essentially what you're telling me is that you stole the map

Terenoca

Slicer

Imperial better

kiadmowi

Slicer
how so

and i was more considering players getting stuck on that 1 block difference being more likely and punishing to them than stairs or slabs while running/being hit to the outer circle

ThePigGang

Guardian
When you throw a pot down at the ground while at the top of a stair block the pot will land on the lower half of the block depending where your looking and wont heal you for much.
and i was more considering players getting stuck on that 1 block difference being more likely and punishing to them than stairs or slabs while running/being hit to the outer circle
Anytime you come across any elevation stairs are obviously the best way from an efficiency standpoint but for pvp purposes its counter intuitive for the reason I listed above as well as its only 1 block of elevation and I'm pretty sure every single duel map has at least 1 block of elevation. If one can only fight on completely flat ground that is a testament to how far their skill actually goes. I also just rememberd this arena is very similar to the Aquarium duel one as far as the format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back