Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

NRGBENYI appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRGBENYI

Muted
Hi, I got banned from lokamc for using multiple accounts, I know it's wrong and I've broken the rules of the server but I wanted to appeal here to clarify why I decided to log into so many alts.

and the reason is that at that time i lost many of my accounts, the reason for the loss of the accounts was because they did not have full access and due to the migration from mojang to microsoft i lost them. and had one linked to stuff on lokamc and being a member of a city after losing those accounts i went into different accounts then stopped playing mc for 1 year or so. Now I'm getting excited about the game again and since I had more time to play I wanted to appeal my ban on lokamc to be able to enjoy the server and its great gameplay, I just ask for a chance to play and I promise not to break the rules of No way, thanks for take the It is time to read and understand this call, I leave it in your hands.
Greetings LOKA!

Last edited:

O_OEMBERZO_O

Hi, I got banned from lokamc for using multiple accounts, I know it's wrong and I've broken the rules of the server but I wanted to appeal here to clarify why I decided to log into so many alts.

and the reason is that at that time i lost many of my accounts, the reason for the loss of the accounts was because they did not have full access and due to the migration from mojang to microsoft i lost them. and had one linked to stuff on lokamc and being a member of a city after losing those accounts i went into different accounts then stopped playing mc for 1 year or so. Now I'm getting excited about the game again and since I had more time to play I wanted to appeal my ban on lokamc to be able to enjoy the server and its great gameplay, I just ask for a chance to play and I promise not to break the rules of No way, thanks for take the It is time to read and understand this call, I leave it in your hands.
Greetings LOKA!
+1 should be unbanned, ever since Microsoft bought mc every1 has been losing their mc account(s) although it would've been better if you informed staff before logging in on a new account.

Luquinhas_

+1 I know this guys since 6-10 montsh ago, hes so chill and pro and hes always helping the hispanic comunitty in loka, maybe he do something wrong in the past, but im p sure wasnt on propous, i hope u can get unban and we can play together again amigo benyi.

Dae_

Muted
It might be worth opening in the ticket in the discord, in #alt-request if this happens again.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Your accounts were being logged into from multiple countries as recently as 3 weeks ago. So you were not just alting but also account sharing. We also have evidence of you making dox threats and harassing other people outside of Loka recently. As a result we do not wish to unban you at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back