Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

OcelotOekoe ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kippehs

Hello lokans,

I am appealing for my ban I had received for having an offensive username (kirlikanserzenci). It was a very dumb idea to change my name to that. It’s a slur in Turkish and a friend of me made a bet with me which I lost, and then I changed my name to it (at that moment I didn’t realise what I did was very wrong.) It is not an excuse for my actions, but it is the reason I changed my name to that. Shortly before that I was also permamuted, which also doesn’t really help my case at all.

After I got banned the same friend I made the deal with logged into my discord account (he was logged into it in web version because he needed to verify my account for another server) and then he just made random groupchats and was cursing against Loka staff and other players. He then also logged in my forums account, because I have notes of my password in a private discord server. Then he made a fake appeal and also commented under random forum posts being toxic. I know it’s a weird situation but I am being brutally honest in this situation and I hope I can be forgiven for my actions. I should not have given my discord info to anyone, because by that he also came into my forums account and other stuff linked to my email. I have since cut off all connections with that 'friend' because I now get that I shouldn't be friends with that kind of people.

TLDR: I changed my name to something stupid after losing a bet, my ‘friend’ then thought it was funny to curse staff on my account without me knowing and then afterwards being toxic on forums and writing a fake appeal. I made a new discord account and changed all other passwords on my emails to make sure no one has access to it.
My IGN is now: OcelotOekoe
At the time of ban: kirlikanserzenci

cookieIm

Muted
his friend who had all of his account details was just toxic to staff and made a fake appeal! free him up

Rea4peR

Muted
I think there is a misunderstanding with the word “zenci”, so let me make it clear. There is some problem with translate that actually zenci doesnt mean n word in turkish. Zenc is from arabic which means black(siyah in turkish) and zenci means a person whose skin is black(siyahi in turkish). Google translate is translating n word to zenci because the app has a lot of mistakes with translating turkish. Shortly, zenci doesn’t mean the n word.

Dae_

Muted
I think there is a misunderstanding with the word “zenci”, so let me make it clear. There is some problem with translate that actually zenci doesnt mean n word in turkish. Zenc is from arabic which means black(siyah in turkish) and zenci means a person whose skin is black(siyahi in turkish). Google translate is translating n word to zenci because the app has a lot of mistakes with translating turkish. Shortly, zenci doesn’t mean the n word.
Google Translate doesn’t actually translate it to the n word, it translates it to the word black, but if you ask any other Turkish player (for example I asked Akhisarli) he confirmed it does mean the n word. I’ve been told for as long as I’ve been around the Turkish community (nearly 2 years now) that it has meant the n word. Who’s lying here?? The Turkish community for 2 years or you??

Either way this guys extremely toxic no matter if you believe his 3 paragraph response and shouldn’t be unbanned for a while.

(why does “his friend” have access to every single account he owns??)

Rea4peR

Muted
Google Translate doesn’t actually translate it to the n word, it translates it to the word black, but if you ask any other Turkish player (for example I asked Akhisarli) he confirmed it does mean the n word. I’ve been told for as long as I’ve been around the Turkish community (nearly 2 years now) that it has meant the n word. Who’s lying here?? The Turkish community for 2 years or you??

Either way this guys extremely toxic no matter if you believe his 3 paragraph response and shouldn’t be unbanned for a while.

Well my source is wikipedia and oxford language by writing this comment and I’ve talked to Reiwa about this topic months ago. However if you claim that you know better than wikipedia, you can contact them from this link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Contact_us or https://tr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikipedi:Bize_ulaşın for turkish

But if he used the word “zenci” for n word, which is possible since he apologizes for his “offensive” username and he doesnt speak turkish so he probably translated n word from google translate or his friend who made the bet wanted to mean n word by using the word “zenci”

Source:
https://tr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siyahiler
(Those screenschots are found by googling what do the words mean in turkish and you can see those meanings supplied by Oxford Language when you google them)
If you ask Akhisarlı for the translation of screenshots, he can translate those for you.

Attachments

• 56931B3A-5CB7-497D-90EF-20C223161CF9.jpeg
    56931B3A-5CB7-497D-90EF-20C223161CF9.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 8ED6B917-C585-4982-A1F4-0BCB37A97629.jpeg
    8ED6B917-C585-4982-A1F4-0BCB37A97629.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DDEA6309-17C3-4CAC-9127-11D9BF27059C.jpeg
    DDEA6309-17C3-4CAC-9127-11D9BF27059C.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 7ED8C1C1-0C57-4959-8421-5A1A2F1296C4.jpeg
    7ED8C1C1-0C57-4959-8421-5A1A2F1296C4.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 23B42B7C-DCBF-41E4-A35A-CEA31A68CC68.jpeg
    23B42B7C-DCBF-41E4-A35A-CEA31A68CC68.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 30

Haldyir

Slicer
I will never ever ever..... understand why people are obsessed with this word. It's just pure hate no matter how you justify it.

Dae_

Muted
Well my source is wikipedia and oxford language by writing this comment and I’ve talked to Reiwa about this topic months ago. However if you claim that you know better than wikipedia, you can contact them from this link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Contact_us or https://tr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikipedi:Bize_ulaşın for turkish

But if he used the word “zenci” for n word, which is possible since he apologizes for his “offensive” username and he doesnt speak turkish so he probably translated n word from google translate or his friend who made the bet wanted to mean n word by using the word “zenci”

Source:
https://tr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siyahiler
(Those screenschots are found by googling what do the words mean in turkish and you can see those meanings supplied by Oxford Language when you google them)
If you ask Akhisarlı for the translation of screenshots, he can translate those for you.
Yea no I care too little to read all that, either way it’s very clearly meant in the context of the n word therefore it should be taken in that way 🤣

DevvyVR

Muted
Google Translate doesn’t actually translate it to the n word, it translates it to the word black, but if you ask any other Turkish player (for example I asked Akhisarli) he confirmed it does mean the n word. For as long as I’ve been around the Turkish community (nearly 2 years now), I've been told that it has meant the n word. Who’s lying here?? The Turkish community for 2 years or you??

after a quick search on quora (our lord and saviour) zenci does not mean the n word, although it is kinda stupid that his friend has access to all of his accounts

Eyvah

Even tho it doesn’t really actually mean the n word, it’s definetly something not appropriate. Basically means dirty cancer ******. Story sounds rlly complicated and I am sure some of the things he said are straight 🧢. Even tho he did a lot of bad things, everyone should deserve a second chance after a while when they realize what they have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back