Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

OcelotOekoe ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

doota

-1 this dude tells literally everyone to kill themselves, although i have no evidence many players could probably confirm

CripCoin

"play stupid games, win stupid prizes".
Tuff luck bud see you in a year

“What goes around comes around like a hool-a-hoop.”
― Lil Wayne

Andward

Slicer
-1 I don’t think anyone liked you even before the “incident” you were plain weird and annoying

mindblaster007

-1 I don’t think anyone liked you even before the “incident” you were plain weird and annoying
Just because not everyone likes someone is completely irrelevant to the point. Appeals are about a player’s actions and remorse, not necessarily their personality and how they are perceived.

Still -1 though, not the smartest of things to name yourself.

Dae_

Muted
Just because not everyone likes someone is completely irrelevant to the point. Appeals are about a player’s actions and remorse, not necessarily their personality and how they are perceived.

Still -1 though, not the smartest of things to name yourself.
Not true, if the community doesn’t like you because you’re a horrible person to be around then why would they unban you? Who wants someone like that on their server? How you’re perceived is a big part of unbans and that’s why evidence of people being toxic on other servers has been used against them in the past and why they’ve not been unbanned.

mindblaster007

Not true, if the community doesn’t like you because you’re a horrible person to be around then why would they unban you? Who wants someone like that on their server? How you’re perceived is a big part of unbans and that’s why evidence of people being toxic on other servers has been used against them in the past and why they’ve not been unbanned.
Being toxic on other servers is their actions and has nothing to do with their personality. Last I checked, annoyance, talking weird, and thinking differently aren’t bannable offenses, which was Andward’s claim verbatim. And if that is the case I should be rebanned, as I’ve been told I’m exactly that.

Dae_

Muted
Being toxic on other servers is their actions and has nothing to do with their personality. Last I checked, annoyance, talking weird, and thinking differently aren’t bannable offenses.
Being toxic is a direct reflection of your personality. Annoying people (harassment & bullying) and as people have previously mentioned, telling others to harm themselves in real life are both bannable 🤷‍♂️

mindblaster007

Being toxic is a direct reflection of your personality. Annoying people (harassment & bullying) and as people have previously mentioned, telling others to harm themselves in real life are both bannable 🤷‍♂️
Yes, I agree, but that’s not even remotely what Andward said. If he had said that, we wouldn’t be having this discussion right now. And it someone’s actions that make them toxic, not who they are; but I’m not going to argue semantics.

Dae_

Muted
Yes, I agree, but that’s not even remotely what Andward said. If he had said that, we wouldn’t be having this discussion right now. And it someone’s actions that make them toxic, not who they are; but I’m not going to argue semantics.
someones actions makes them who they are but either way,
"-1 this dude tells literally everyone to kill themselves, although i have no evidence many players could probably confirm" - doota
maybe the discussion shouldn't have been had then

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to your history of chat offenses, we will not be lifting your ban at this time. The most recent rule break was just the straw that broke the camel's back. This is coupled with the fact that you clearly can't be trusted to secure your own accounts makes us feel that longer is needed before we can consider lifting the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back