Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Oekoe ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OekoeMoody

Muted
in game name: oekoe
date of ban: 11/18/2022
reason of ban: offensive username
------------------------

I was banned around 8 months ago for having an inappropriate username (kirlikanserzenci) and my most recent appeal was around 5 months ago. I should have never changed my name to that and I highly regret doing that and I want to apologize to anyone who was offended by my username. During this time period I also had time to reflect on my other actions and I want to apologize to everyone who I have been toxic to enduring my Loka experience.
I was permamuted before getting banned and continuing disruptive behavior was definitely not smart and not worth it and I deeply regret doing any of this. I have matured as a person and I promise you that I will never repeat any of this again or do other stuff. I hope I can get a last chance to prove that I can still be a respectful member of the community and I hope I can be given that opportunity.
Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal, and I really hope you guys can give me another chance.

Thorgny

Muted
I believe that you have learned from your mistakes and matured as a person so +1 from me

doota

i dont know man every time i saw this guy speak in public chat he was telling somebody to kill themselves :/
if you really changed then +1 but im not that sure

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to the severity of your username and your conduct prior to that we are not interested in unbanning you at this time. You don't suddenly stop being a racist in 8 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back